Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Hot Deals & Coupons)
Hot Deals & Coupons

Thread Closed MVProduct Shopping Season!24 Hr Shipping!(Updated)

• callmemars @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, April 21, 2014 9:33 AM Reply
    2.am at April 21st,2014 is the real shopping season. Both of them will release------free products and cheaper products. You can check the thread again. Good luck to you!
    Posts(67) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by callmemars on 4/21/2014 at 9:33 AM
  • zhono Monday, April 21, 2014 10:29 AM Reply
    I was watching the page and the countdown timer was still running and said 1 minute 30 seconds, but when I refreshed the page, it had started already. Luckily I put in the coupon code really quick and still got a Nintendo DS for $0.01. Excellent.

Was it supposed to charge me for shipping though? I ended up paying $1.71. Still an awesome deal, not complaining.

Also, how do we see what products will be available on other nights? Do we have to wait to find out? I see a few things I want to try for, but I don't think they are probably part of the $0.01 contest. I think they are just sale items.
    Posts(99) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by zhono on 4/21/2014 at 10:45 AM
  • callmemars @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, April 21, 2014 11:09 AM Reply
    Congratulations!
    The free product will be released randomly, so you just keep an eye on that time. You can see the "coming soon" to check what's the next 4 "snap up" products. And under this, those great products which were choosen particularlly for sales.
    Good luck to you!

• gorandi Monday, April 21, 2014 3:15 PM Reply
    Can this "free" product be shipped with normal (unsent ) order or it has to go as separate order / shipment ?
    Posts(144) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by gorandi on 4/21/2014 at 3:16 PM
  • zhono Monday, April 21, 2014 3:38 PM Reply
    Mine is already processed and waiting to be shipped. It's a complete order, as if I had just bought it normally. I didn't have to add it to an existing order, nor did I have to buy anything else with it. That's actually why they charge the $0.01, so that it can be entered as it's own order.

*edit* sorry, I misread that. Looks like you WANT to add it to another order. Not sure if they can do that, but it looks like you could certainly order other items right along with it if you wanted.
    Posts(99) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by zhono on 4/21/2014 at 3:40 PM
  • gorandi Monday, April 21, 2014 3:52 PM Reply
    @zhono
    Thanks for info you shared
    Guess it can't be added to other order because you would loose 24 Hrs Shipping!
    Posts(144) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by gorandi on 4/21/2014 at 3:53 PM
  • callmemars @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, April 21, 2014 5:40 PM Reply
    All these products on that page will be shipped within 24hrs during the campaign. Please take a look at the "T&C". Good luck to you!

• Hman545 Monday, April 21, 2014 10:08 PM Reply
    MVP page not loading... 504 error
    Posts(22) | Reviews | Tip post

• Hman545 Monday, April 21, 2014 10:12 PM Reply
    ah now it works, and free stuff already gone. of course.
    Posts(22) | Reviews | Tip post

• Nishant123 Monday, April 21, 2014 10:24 PM Reply
    How does anybody get the free stuff.page doesn't load only.
    Real eyes realise real lies.
    Posts(833) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by Nishant123 on 4/21/2014 at 10:27 PM
Page 2 of 9
Go to Page:
Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere