Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Monthly Giveaways for Fault Finders (4 / 2014)

• Janmee Monday, May 5, 2014 10:32 AM Reply
    Dear Valued Members,

Here is the monthly activity of gifts for fault finders to the product page Error Report.

Thank you for all your supports. Many of you actively participated in and gave us a lot of assistance in identifying product data/price errors

In order to thank you for giving helpful and timely feedbacks, we counted Top 10 fault finders who actively reporting errors to receive a small token of our gratitude. Those winners will be notified via forum PM to confirm the shipping issues shortly.

Here is a list of top 10 fault finders of April 2014 (Ranking from high to low) :

@LAL
    @sheepish
    @Juniperus
    @Labratoria
    @ggjggj
    @streubel
    @blazecho
    @ronkinoz66
    @gasbag11
    @mastertriangle

Here is the gift you will get:

sku 287593

Kung Fu Style 2600mAh DXman Mobile Power Bank Tube + 8GB USB 2.0 Drive

A mobile power bank and U-DISK!

Every of top 10 error finders will get one of this gift.

We will send out the gift via your latest ORDER. Please feedback us your latest order before 28/5/2014.

We intend to hold this kind of activity monthly. And the gifts will be varied every time! Keep reporting our page error and get the awesome gifts! Don't forget to click the Report Error button whenever you find the errors on the products page!

Once again, thank you all for your continued efforts and hope you continue to enjoy browsing and shopping on DX.

Janmee
    Dealextreme.com
    Posts(4706) | Reviews | Tip post

Janmee edited thread settings on 6/7/2014 at 1:46 PM
  • sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, May 5, 2014 10:51 AM Reply
    Thanks Janmee. Order 140423001047153911.
    Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24932) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, May 5, 2014 7:45 PM Reply
    Thank you Janmee. Order # 140418001020584758
    NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12556) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, May 5, 2014 7:52 PM Reply
    Hey gasbag, it has a battery and an LED! Does it count as the torch you were hoping for?
    Remembering 30 years.

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, May 5, 2014 8:09 PM Reply
    That depends on whether it's a "flooder" or a "thrower". ;) I'm partial to throwers.

I wonder if the cell is easily replaceable? I'll have an extra Sanyo 18650, IF my shipment ever leaves SE Post.
    Ask them.

• ggjggj Monday, May 5, 2014 8:10 PM Reply
    Thanks Janmee!

Order #140307001015531740
    Posts(295) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, May 6, 2014 7:30 PM Reply
    My gift has just now shipped. Thanks again Janmee. :)

Nice that it was shipped via MY Post too. Maybe I'll actually get it. (which probably wouldn't be the case if they sent it through CP)
    Ask them.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, May 7, 2014 6:23 AM Reply
    Mine was also shipped late yesterday with Pos Malaysia - very quick work by DX. However, Pos Malaysia seems pathetically slow. My slideshow thing from the October fault finders last year took 45 days shipping. My gift from the March fault finders shipped shipped almost 2 weeks ago with Pos Malaysia, but it doesn't have any tracking info yet. That package also has a reshipping of my AA NiMH batteries from the January fault finders, which never arrived.
    Remembering 30 years.

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, May 7, 2014 6:37 AM Reply
    I've got an order (from another site) that was shipped on the 17th of April via MY post and it hasn't moved one bit.

SE Post doesn't seem much better. My replacement order for those Sanyo 2600 mAh cells (which was lost by CP, along with another order) hasn't moved since the 24 of April. I'm not having much luck with getting things delivered lately. :/

edit - changed 26th to 24th.
    Ask them.

post edited by gasbag11 on 5/7/2014 at 9:43 AM
  • Juniperus Thursday, May 8, 2014 4:49 PM Reply
    Thank you Janmee!
    My order 140508001047324753
    Finnish wood-dragon.

Posts(86) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere