DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Partner Program (Affiliates))
Partner Program (Affiliates)

Commission rate adjustment

• Zirantest @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, May 14, 2014 1:51 PM Reply
    Dear all,

Recently we change the DX affiliate commission rate from 2-6% to 4-8%.

Please note that due to the cookie time, you may still receive 2-6% commission rate if your customers click your post before May 5th 12:00 (UTC+8).

Best regards!
    Posts(60) | Reviews | Tip post

szchinau made this thread sticky on 5/26/2014 at 3:39 PM
  • sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, May 27, 2014 7:56 AM Reply
    More commission is nice, but the amount I get from commission has decreased from a year ago when the rate was only 3%. My referrals are decreasing at a greater rate than the commission rate is increasing.

Moving from 3% to 8% commission means that a good portion of the general DX price rise in the last year could have gone directly to affiliate commission. I say "could have" because not all sales come from referrals. Maybe this is just a reflection that affiliates are a less expensive way of advertising than other advertising methods are.

If DX's prices were 5% lower and the commission rate was kept at 3%, would affiliates refer 267% more sales and thus end up with the same total commission? I doubt it. There's just too much competition now.
    DX has found a new way to deceive customers:
    Use reviews for different products that have not been bought
    by the person who wrote the review.
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1462252
    Posts(23334) | Reviews | Tip post

• Zirantest @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, May 27, 2014 3:44 PM Reply
    Thanks for your comment sheepish.

We hope the price can be lower in DX in the future, and which may bring more ppl to DX.
    Posts(60) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Partner Program (Affiliates))
Partner Program (Affiliates)

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere