Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Topics)
General Topics

Do they offer better shipping?

• davidmichael45 Monday, May 26, 2014 9:18 PM Reply
    I ordered a flashlight and it shipped on the 5th of may. just the 24th it left the sort facility in California on the way to me... almost one month is way to long. My wife ordered a book-holder from ebay from a Chinese seller and he shipped it epacket the 18th and today it is in Knoxville,tn... 7 days later..... Until dealexteme begins to offer epacket or another shipping other than Malaysia post I will not be ordering again. I would have kindly paid a few extra dollars for the epacket shipment. my wife's order cost only $9.34 but yet they shipped it a lot faster than mine.... dealextreme would be great if they offered faster shipping imo.. until then never again.
    Posts(6) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in General Topics)
General Topics

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere