Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Shipping from Malaysia

• Racerj Thursday, May 29, 2014 4:46 PM Reply
    Hello together,

I need your experience. My items were shipped at the 27th May 2014. How long does it take to ship them from Malaysia to Germany (Europe)? Is it possible that I receive my order before the 06th June 2014??

Thank you very much!
    Best
    Jan
    Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, May 29, 2014 8:31 PM Reply
    Your order was shipped from China through Malaysia Post. (MY)

While its possible that your order will arrive by June 6th, it is EXTREMELY UNLIKELY. MY Post is one of the slowest carriers that DX uses, but they'll accept some items that many other postal systems won't, such as Li-ion batteries.

I've received orders sent via MY Post (from another site) and they've all taken over a month to arrive. (to the US.)
    NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12566) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, May 29, 2014 10:37 PM Reply
    Update.

I just saw a forum thread on another site from a staff member, saying that Malaysia Post is no longer accepting Li-ion batteries, as of yesterday. That sucks because it was the only carrier they use that was accepting Li-ion cells. They've stopped selling them completely.
    Ask them.

• leonardocouto Friday, May 30, 2014 12:30 AM Reply
    @gasbag11 where did you saw it ?, im waiting for my ps vita and its sent trought MY oO, i just entered MY post site, and i saw no references about the non-shipment about eletronic goods
    Posts(15) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, May 30, 2014 12:37 AM Reply
    I can't mention the other site. Its against forum rules, but it doesn't affect orders that were already shipped. They're just not taking any NEW shipments with Li-ion cells.
    Ask them.

• leonardocouto Friday, May 30, 2014 1:01 AM Reply
    Im kinda worried cuz DX posted on malasya post yesterday, it changed from swiss post to MY post
    Posts(15) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, May 30, 2014 1:20 AM Reply
    Its way too soon to start worrying if it just shipped on the 27th of May. Give it at least a week for the tracking # to update.

If it doesn't arrive, DX is very good about resending/refunding lost shipments. Slow, but reliable. You won't lose your money.
    Ask them.

• Racerj Friday, May 30, 2014 1:43 AM Reply
    Okay, thank you very much. It's a real pity because the order is for a birthday and I ordered at the 14th May! But thank you very much, at the next time I will use priority Shipping.

Best
    Jan

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, May 30, 2014 2:16 AM Reply
    You might waste your money by paying for faster shipping, because very often things are out of stock, and can take weeks before they're back in stock.

Either order long before you need something, or risk getting it late. I never order here (or any other China site) if I need something REALLY FAST.
    Ask them.

• Racerj Friday, May 30, 2014 4:52 AM Reply
    Okay, good to know. Isn't it possible to make it visible if something is out of stock??

Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere