DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

Shippment Takes For Ever!!!!!

• kimkleist Tuesday, July 01, 2014 6:48 AM Reply
    I think DX is getting worse and worse... Not really seeing the point in using them any more! Ordered a LED flashlight almost 5 weeks ago, with shipping within 24hrs... DX claims it was shipped, but it took 3 weeks to get the parcel from DX to the philippiens and it has been there for 2 weeks according to DX!!! That's a load of BS!!!!!!!!!!!!! If a parcel is shipped it shouldn't take 5 weeks!!! Stuff from ebay of often only a week, sometimes less!!! Yes stuff from DX is cheap, but 9 times out of 10 its a load of crap as well... There is many other places to get your gadgets, you will just end up frustrated and with cheap junk from DX!!!!!!!!
    Posts(6) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by kimkleist on 7/1/2014 at 7:18 AM
  • jucelio2010 Tuesday, July 01, 2014 7:00 AM Reply
    Hi,

FREE shipping 24h = understand transport within 24 hours
      not surrender in 24 hours, there is no delivery in 24h if you send from China to Latin america and nor COMPANIES type DHL or FEDEX or other reputable carriers.
    I do not understand much about lightning deliveries but for a delivery in 24h think only if you are in the same state or town.

JU朋友
    looking for helper to build a better world.
    Posts(337) | Reviews | Tip post

• kimkleist Tuesday, July 01, 2014 7:12 AM Reply
    Yes... I agree, in transport within 24hrs... But is DX shipping via boat or??? It doesn't take 5 weeks to go from China to the Philippines after it has been shipped does it???????

• jucelio2010 Tuesday, July 01, 2014 7:23 AM Reply
    the problem at the moment are the procedures for local custumes increased security due to various factors such as the use of batteries, world cup, world viruses (avian flu others) and others that need not discriminate but DX solving this by sending different companies and hopes solve as fast as possible and she ensiste in saying it sends the correct term but have no control to local custumes and transport companies and she makes contact in case of doubt and assurance of delivery or resend, which is to have patience the package will reach its destination.

:)
    looking for helper to build a better world.
    Posts(337) | Reviews | Tip post

• kimkleist Tuesday, July 01, 2014 8:22 AM Reply
    What does a parcel going from China to New Zealand have to do with the World Cup?? I dont think it gets shipped via Brazil... And we (NZ) didn't even qualify either!!!! World viruses? Its not food I have ordered!! Batteries, okay perhaps!! But doesn't customs normally normally scan or just open a parcel and then pass it on?? Its a flashlight, a battery and a holster... Its not a box of ebola or stuff for an atom bomb..

How com stuff/parcels from ebay and other places like that doesn't get effected by batteries, the world cup, very dangerous world viruses (avian flu others) and others that DX need not to discriminate... I know cause I am getting a lot of parcels on going and they take approx a week both from europe and the US to NZ!!! Does DX think their costumers is stupid??

• Mercury Tuesday, July 01, 2014 10:12 AM Reply
    Wondering if there is a problem specifically with New Zealand deliveries. I have ordered hundreds of dollars worth of items over the last few years from DX to NZ with very few problems and on average they take about 3 weeks, (because China Post is much slower than that of other countries.) At the moment though I have 5 packages that were shipped between 1 month and 6 weeks ago and haven't turned up yet, plus two packages already refunded by DX after not showing for 7+ weeks. In my experience, it's not just China Post; NZ Post is often the weak link.
    Posts(21) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, July 02, 2014 6:57 AM Reply
    Does DX think their costumers is stupid??

I don't know what DX thinks of their costumers, but I've seen a few costumes here that are rather silly.
    ALWAYS ask questions about a specific item on its
    page. Scroll down and click on "Post a new topic".
    Posts(11446) | Reviews | Tip post

• chelsea2003 @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, July 02, 2014 11:07 AM Reply
    @kimkleist
    Our sincerely apologies for any inconvenience caused.
    The MVP item 285522 and part of your other items have been shipped on 5/29/2014 (the order was placed on 5/28/2014).So the MVP has been shipped out within 24 hours.
    But this parcel was returned because the package containing batteries(SKU120476),we have arranged the replacement on 6/6/2014 with the new tracking number RP101540883PH.
    Pease check the latest tracking status for your package via:
    http://www.17track.net/en/result/post.shtml?nums=RP101540883PH
    Please wait a few more days for this package.Thanks for your understanding!
    Best wishes!

Posts(1007) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere