Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Topics)
General Topics

Replacement for DOA part.

• APC900 Wednesday, July 30, 2014 8:32 AM Reply
    I was requested to reply to a ticket 7309A93ACE0A443E9EB2794B872F8C09 for a DOA part via a submitted link. I am supposed to state whether I want a replacement part or store credit.
    I am having all kinds of difficulty.
    Every time I input the information and click submit, it throws up another verification code.
    All the information I typed appears to be saving at the bottom of the ticket but not being submitted to DX.
    It just appears to be going into a loop and takes me right back to the code verification page.
    I'm not sure if anybody is getting my e-mail and I need the replacement part ASAP.
    I'm already behind schedule.

Date 7/24/2014 5:45:42 PM (UTC) SKU#104314
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by APC900 on 7/30/2014 at 8:49 AM
  • Nishant123 Wednesday, July 30, 2014 4:49 PM Reply
    Whenever you reply a ticket, you have to first write down the information,then write the code and click on submit button.
    Real eyes realise real lies.
    Posts(837) | Reviews | Tip post

• APC900 Wednesday, July 30, 2014 10:52 PM Reply
    I did exactly that, which is why I couldn't understand why it kept going in circles.
    I thought maybe my popup blocker was to blame but it wasn't.
    Apparently the message got through, because I received an e-mail to the effect that the new display is being processed for shipping.
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by APC900 on 7/30/2014 at 10:55 PM
«Reply to this thread (in General Topics)
General Topics

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere