Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Blue Screen upon inserting a USB 3.0 device

• Schotanus Saturday, August 16, 2014 10:33 PM Reply
    Hello,

When I bought this Express Card the goal was to attach a storage HDD to my Medion P8610 Laptop running Windows Vista.

After I could not get windows to correctly install the card with the included driver CD I tried some suggestions on Google and on this forum for alternative drivers of somewhat similar Express cards (like the drivers found on www.station-driver.com).

At the moment I can use the card for usb 2.0 devices, but whenever I insert the HDD or a usb 3.0 memory drive I instantly get a 'blue screen' and need to disconnet the device and reboot.

Can anyone direct me to a possible solution or the latest relevant drivers?

Best regards,
    Joël
    Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• Rubychen @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, August 28, 2014 10:27 AM Reply
    Hello @Schotanus,
    Please kindly try that delete driver completely in your Laptop and then intall the driver in D720202 again.
    Hope that can help you.
    Thanks and best regards
    Posts(720) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere