Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Bug Reports)
Bug Reports

Cant opt out

• artmaker Thursday, August 28, 2014 10:50 PM Reply
    If I EVER see a refund for the last item I sent back, that will be great. But I'm done with this site either way.
    I want to STOP getting emails from you. There is a click to opt out at the bottom and I have.... several times now.
    It says I'll get an email to confirm and NOTHING SHOWS UP!

I have been sending the things through spamcop.net as the UNWANTED UN ASKED FOR (I never opted into getting promotional mail) Crap it is. But... just plain don't care. Your ISP does not care. I know trying to find support here is all but impossible. I just sat waiting for chat only to be told to post in forums. What the hell? This lack of support is the biggest reason I am not ever going to buy one more thing from you. EVER! So you may as well stop sending me crap I never asked for.
    KNOCK IT OFF.
    Posts(10) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Bug Reports)
Bug Reports

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere