Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

The product description is incorrect

• naish666 Tuesday, September 02, 2014 5:09 PM Reply
    There are several points in the description of the product that not in the manual, and I do not know how you can use these points are:
    - "Alarm voice volume adjustable": I don't see any command in the manual to adjust the voice volume.

- "Keyboard password protection: You can set a password to lock the keypad to prevent others operating host keyboard." : This is a VERY IMPORTANT function and I don't know the command for use it. It is very important because currently anyone can activate or deactivate the alarm with the push of a button without a password.

- "Cell phone / telephone remote controlled, monitoring and talking.": I can remote controlle it by telephone but I can't monitoring or talking.

- "Welcoming doorbell function.": I don't know the command for use it.

- "6 programmable audios.": I don't know the command for use it.

I need to know how to use the above functions.

Thanks
    Posts(6) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere