Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Does it pair with SKU: 35613

• gaigi86 Tuesday, September 09, 2014 10:49 PM Reply
    Does it work with SKU: 35613 in intercom mode?
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• xMike1505 Friday, September 12, 2014 8:15 PM Reply
    Hi. Hope my answer will help you. I have an experience connecting this interphone sku 130019 (further in the text NEW) with my sku 35612 bought in 2010 (further in the text OLD), which I suppose to be the same as sku.35613 but in pair.

So connecting a NEW one the OLD one has a partial success. The experiment took place in the quiet room in helmets (no road experience). Actually I had connected them and had duplex communication ... but ... For the user of the NEW one everything is ok, but for the user of the OLD one there are severe problems:
    1. the 'will' of the OLD one is totally suppressed: it cannot neither initiate communication with the NEW, neither stop it; volume in the earphones of the OLD one is set to maximum and cannot be changed;
    2. the received voice in the earphones of the OLD one is over-modulated up to distortion.
    So on the road, I suppose, you can exchange information in a quite limited degree.

To be more objective I also need to mention, that the sku 35612 and 35613 (both OLD) in 2010 were a little bit different than today - they had two sockets instead of one. Mine OLD has 3.5mm TRRS jack for headset and microUSB for charging. But following the link in my purchase history for this item leads me to the same sku with the nowadays look. So, god knows if they changed only socket, or some firmware/hardware as well.

Hope it could help you.
    Posts(8) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by xMike1505 on 9/12/2014 at 8:24 PM
  • lynn0707 @DX Staff @DX Staff Friday, September 19, 2014 11:39 AM Reply
    Hello @gaigi86,
    We have confirmed with our supplier that these two SKU can't match.
    Thanks for your attention to our product.
    Posts(921) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere