DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Products Request)
Products Request

Dissapointing time of delivery europe direct fraud

• Piotreczek Tuesday, October 07, 2014 4:22 PM Reply
    I'm very disspointed about delivery time from european warehouse that is probably located in China not in Europe it is one big fraud. Why are you fooling people about warehouse in Europe which is located in Asia? - you should be honest about it, I've bought there only because of the time, i needed it, a bit faster and thought you're reliable. That was my last order at eud.dx.com and also at dx.com, next time I'll choose ***
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

mod edited by LAL on 10/7/2014 at 5:43 PM
  • cs215 Tuesday, October 07, 2014 5:29 PM Reply
    I agree with you completely, I ordered on 26/09 the tracking site told me that my order arrived to China today! I don't think china is between Netherlands and France!
    My last order as well
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• LAL Moderator Tuesday, October 07, 2014 5:46 PM Reply
    Forum Mod - *not* DX™ Staff
    ******* Forum Rules: http://dxurl.com/RX4j *******
    How to contact DX --> https://cs.dx.com

O homem comum fala, o sábio escuta, o tolo discute, o babaca insulta
    Posts(36821) | Reviews | Tip post

• janj_fr Tuesday, October 07, 2014 6:08 PM Reply
    Hello,
    Yes EU direct is not european Warehouse. It's only a different shipping method. It should be faster but in fact (from my experiment), it is sadly not very faster than Dx.com.
    I've already order many item from DX.com and it was processed faster and delivered faster :-)
    I will continue to order from DX.com for my part (free shipping)

regards,
    Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• Piotreczek Tuesday, October 07, 2014 6:11 PM Reply
    Yeah on the other site, not on the eu direct but on the dx. There was big banner on top of site saying thay your shipping time to european countries takes 5-7 days, you're just fooling people and it not should be like that. I bought something on *Removed* in last week and it's already in my hands, eud took just week to go to post office. It is dissapointing that my package from you is still somewhere in China if the tracking is not fake one.
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• superceleron Tuesday, October 07, 2014 10:55 PM Reply
    Yes same problem here, according to the site to my country its 9 to 11 working days... today its the 8 working day, the tracking its stuck in transit since 26 of September.
    This its my 1ª buy in DX and i think its the last one if the goods doesn't show up till Friday.... thats the 11 working day.
    Btw i just buy something on ebay directly from china, and it took 8 working days to delivery.....

Regards

• karnejki Wednesday, October 08, 2014 4:51 AM Reply
    My order on eud 11.9. and still nothing - tracking says: The item has been processed in the country of destination
    other order from dx.com directlly 16.9. was delivered 4.10.!!!
    also my previous order from DX.com super fast delivery - ordered 28.8. delivered 11.9.

Super happy with new improved dx.com delivery service, first time have ordered on EUD and dissapointed... Not to mention, that prices are higher...

Hope they will get better...

• endika3 Wednesday, October 08, 2014 4:01 PM Reply
    Thanks. That explains why I did not get my products ordered beginning of September. The worse part is that I try to reach dx.com in all different ways and I got no response at all. No mail, the ticket is waiting for an answer, chat does not work.
    These chinese shop is a complete disaster, very unprofessional.

I think low prices do not compensate this.

• superceleron Wednesday, October 08, 2014 9:31 PM Reply
    LOL the parcel its still in china .... man ...

Wed Oct 8 13:22 CN Parcel received at sorting office in country of origin
    Fri Sep 26 11:40 Shipment re-labelled
    Fri Sep 26 11:31 Shipment is pre-alerted

• hipperdehopper Wednesday, October 08, 2014 11:39 PM Reply
    I know this problem... im waiting @ the moment 16 working days and have nothing to...
    I sent a email hear nothing
    I sent a ticket hear nothing
    I willl nog go call them because I gonna pay many to talk to them...
    I will NEVER pay her anymore :/ and Go by paypal ask my money back by a ticket... lets see how fast they than help me..

Page 1 of 12
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Products Request)
Products Request

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere