Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Bug Reports)
Bug Reports

OPT OUT does not work

• artmaker Tuesday, October 21, 2014 10:47 PM Reply
    I'm SO done with this site and it's lack of support, LONG shipping times, even LONGER delays in refunding when I have to send crap back.
    I want out.

But every time I go to opt out of all emails, I get a note saying a verification email will be sent to complete.....
    But nothing ever comes.

I have tried over and over.
    NOTHING.
    Hit resend.
    NOTHING.
    Not in junk, not in my inbox. NOTHING!

I have been forwarding your junk through spamcop.net which sends reports to your ISP. But clearly they don't care either.

REMOVE ME FROM THIS SITE.
    REMOVE ME FROM ALL EMAIL NOTICES!!!!!
    REMOVE ME FROM ANY OTHER SITES YOU PROBABLY SHARED WITH!!!!!
    Posts(10) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, October 22, 2014 6:49 AM Reply
    I have been forwarding your junk through spamcop.net which sends reports to your ISP.

Good job! DX's spam must stop.

When SpamCop doesn't work I sometimes complain directly to the ISP. Only one time have I needed to complain to the ISP's ISP - a very large ISP in this country - about virus spam the smaller ISP kept sending out. That produced action, along with denials from the smaller ISP that the two ISPs were linked in any way.
    Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24946) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Bug Reports)
Bug Reports

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere