Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Topics)
General Topics

My order has not arrived in destination!!!!

• ED03 Monday, October 27, 2014 12:49 AM Reply
    Hello, I'm from Mexico;
    October 11th the confirmed my payment ($124.00USD) and the gave me my order: 141011001018445333
    October 12th the sent the MVPs with the tracking number: RI172537131CN; 25 days have passed and the tracking service says: Status: NULL, location: CAN
    They say to me that they had a problem with the manufacturer and do not have the rest of my products available to send. I told them to send the products as the were in stock. Now a days, other 2 packages appear as: "One or more of your items are not currently available. The available portion has been shipped first. The rest will be shipped later." And the status of the doesn't appear on the tracking system neither they gave me tracking number.
    They still say the order is in "Partial Shipment".

I'm super worried about this situation. I already had a Live Chat and nothing, I sent a ticket and has not been checked.

Can anyone please support me?

Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• Olli Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, October 27, 2014 3:24 AM Reply
    Please just keep waiting. It's completely normal. I just received a DX package after 30 days of waiting.

Tracking number updating might take up to. 1 week. Please keep waiting.

If you cannot wait, just cancel the not-in-stock items and order somewhere else.
    - If you want my attention, write @Olli
    - I'll always subscribe to threads I've written to, so please do not @
    then
    - For latest DX hot discounts, see: http://tinyurl.com/DX-Deals
    Posts(5281) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, October 27, 2014 4:20 AM Reply
    It's only been 2 weeks since it was shipped, NOT 25 days.

That's perfectly normal, and far too soon to be concerned about delivery times. Packages can sometimes take 8 weeks to be delivered.
    NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12566) | Reviews | Tip post

• ED03 Monday, October 27, 2014 5:29 AM Reply
    Well, thank you. I appreciate the answers, I'll keep waiting as you recomend. Regards.
    Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in General Topics)
General Topics

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere