Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Hot Deals & Coupons)
Hot Deals & Coupons

Catch this Black Friday or Hold on for next year!

• Duster Saturday, November 29, 2014 2:36 AM Reply
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Sold Out

Yeah, right...

What a way to shoot yourself in the foot DX. You no longer are what you were years ago (from a long time customer).

Bad business, very bad business.
    Posts(1069) | Reviews | Tip post

• SimseDK Saturday, November 29, 2014 4:48 PM Reply
    Guys i didnt get any cupons, and i cant get any... :( please help
    Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, November 29, 2014 5:57 PM Reply
    There are 800 $5.00 gift cards available now. The $10.00 cards are gone. You'll have to check at different times if you want a $10.00 card.

http://www.dx.com/Event/2014blackfriday/index?utm_source=dx&utm_medium=forum&utm_campagin=EN2014blackfridaygc
    NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12568) | Reviews | Tip post

• agepag Tuesday, December 2, 2014 10:20 AM Reply
    I find this pretty funny since I was online before the sale started and the phone was already sold out! You guys are a total scam, thanks for nothing.

• callmemars @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, December 2, 2014 1:49 PM Reply
    Dear customers,

@gasbag11, @agepag, @djchriz, @faparisi, @Corroptev, @Tinnie159, @JJTucker, @jazz123cz, @CheapDude, @stefandem,@joaatr2, @Zyrkonim, @JasonXro, @Chieftain, @Duster

Thank you for supporting 2014 DX Black Friday. During this Shopping event, many customers are asking about the DG800 and THL A3 as these two phones came with an attractive price in limited quantity. They sold out almost immediately as so many customers were looking for them. As a result, we sold 15 units of DG800 to lucky folks, 7 in Spain, 3 in Netherlands, 2 in Canada, 2 in Slovakia, 1 in Kazakhstan and also sold 10 units of THL A3 to lucky folks, 2 in Lithuania, 1 in Russia, 2 in Brazil, 1 in Slovenia, 1 in Serbia, and 3 in Britain.

We would like our customers to know that we appreciate your love for those phones. So, for the customers who received the Black Friday coupon but did not have a chance to use it, you are invited to an exclusive sales campaign in Dec.12th (12.12). The 12.12 promotion will cover many popular items including some of the similar items in 2014 Black Friday Event at the same price! This time, we will announce our lucky customers and they are welcomed to share their happiness with us too.

Please stay tuned for the upcoming 12.12 promotions. Thank you.

Sincerely
    DX Team
    Posts(67) | Reviews | Tip post

• JJTucker Wednesday, December 3, 2014 2:18 AM Reply
    Whatever's on sale on December 12 will probably be sold out by December 11.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

• agepag Wednesday, December 3, 2014 2:23 AM Reply
    So DX Team, can you please let me and everyone else know how were we suppose to buy an item that was already sold out before the sale started? And how were these "Lucky" 15 people able to purchase the phones? Did they have special computers, or were these phones never available and this was just a scam to get traffic to your site? I await a response!!!

• davantluc Wednesday, December 3, 2014 10:16 PM Reply
    Hi DXTEAM

I just read in my email i won a 2015 dx calendar
    So nice !

1000 thanks to DX Team !

Always a pleasure to deal with you
    I Wish you all a very nice end of year / christmas

Luc
    Posts(58) | Reviews | Tip post

• callmemars @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, December 11, 2014 9:34 AM Reply
    Dear All:
    Thank you for your long-time support. We have sent invitation emails for the 12.12 promotion to all customers who received Gift Cards on Black Friday but did not use them. If you are one of these people but have not received an invitation yet, please contact customer service and we will resend to you.
    Posts(67) | Reviews | Tip post

• Ashram82 Friday, December 12, 2014 8:56 PM Reply
    Thanks DX !

I get the coupon for the THL W100S :D

Can't belive it!

Greetings form Italy!
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 4 of 5
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Hot Deals & Coupons)
Hot Deals & Coupons

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere