Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Bug Reports)
Bug Reports

DX EU-DIRECT web-search functionality problem

• DusanDXcom Thursday, December 4, 2014 11:10 PM Reply
    Hello, excuse me please, by which way or where could be asked for repair or "made as standard" of searching functionality on website eud.dx.com please?

I am trying to find f.e. "LED" and "Constant Current Supply" items on your web. On dx.com seems to be OK.
    Unfortunately on eud.dx.com is not possible to do it. Already I have discussed it some days ago with your life-chat support, as follows bellow. Today, with help of my friend, was recognized that is possible to make search for text *LED*, really it gets results (exactly a single one), but unfortunately, by any way is not possible to found the second stuffs :)

Thank You
    Dusan

fo: Please wait for a site operator to respond.
    info: All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.
    info: All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.
    info: You are now chatting with 'Sara'
    Sara: Welcome to DealExtreme, nice to meet you !
    Sara: hi
    Sara: How may I help you today?
    Sara: :)
    Dusan: Hallo, I have written it before..
    Sara: yes
    Dusan: COULD BE SOME PROBLEM WITH YOUR WEB E
    Dusan: EXCUSE ME.. WITH YOUR WEB E-SALE SEARCHING FUNCTIONALITY??
    Sara: We apologize for any inconvenience you have encountered
    Sara: you can tell me all the items sku number
    Dusan: NICE REPLY :)
    Sara: i can help you check it now
    Sara: :)
    Dusan: ARE ALREADY IN THE FIRST MESSAGE..
    Dusan: PLEASE, DO YOU SEE IT??
    Dusan: I CANNOT GO BACK TO INITIALIZATION PAGE OF THIS CHAT...
    Sara: 844183519
    Sara: 844220782
    Sara: this 2 items ?
    Dusan: I AM SEARCHING FOR EVERY SIMILAR PARTS...
    Dusan: IT IS NOT POSSIBLE..
    Dusan: EVERYTIME I HAVE RECEIVE THIS REPLY...
    Sara: so sorry i am not very clear about that we just can check our site and stock with sku number customers provide to us
    Sara: sorry
    Dusan: ON CHINA WEB VERSION IT SEEMS BE OK..
    Dusan: SO, LINK TO E-SALE PAGE IS BETTER FOR YOU??
    Dusan: http://eud.dx.com/product/waterproof-10w-power-supply-constant-current-source-led-driver-yellow-ac-85-265v-844183519#.VH1v39KG_kh
    Dusan: IN THIS PART NAME IS WORDS : "CONSTANT CURRENT SUPPLY", WHEN I TYPED THEM TO "search" FIELD - I RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE..
    Sara: tis item unavaiable now
    Dusan: IT IS NOT PROBLEM, CAN BE OTHERS SIMILAR :)
    Sara: you can search more at our site
    Dusan: OK - SO MY QUESTION IS RIGHT ABOUT SEARCHING - BECAUSE IS IMPOSSIBLE..
    Sara: http://dx.com/Feedbacks/ProductRequest
    Dusan: IT SEEMS CAN BE SOME PROBLEM WITH SEARCH FUNCTIONALITY OF YOUR WEB "EU-DIRECT" AT CHINA VERSION IT IS OKK..
    Sara: maybe you can follow this link to check further info then
    Dusan: PLEASE, TRY THIS LINK: http://eud.dx.com/search/LED
    Dusan: CAN I PUT THERE SOME SCREEN-COPY??
    Sara: just put the item you want to serach
    Dusan: YES, WHEN I WRITE "LED" AND PRESS BUTTON "SEARCH" THEN EVERYTIME RECEIVING MESSAGE:
    Dusan: What a pity that no product was found relating to your search: " LED " You may contact us if you have any question about this. We also have a professional sourcing team that can help you with any product you like to find.
    Dusan: IT IS THE SAME FOR OTHER SEARCHING.. I CAN SEND SCREEN-COPY, IS IT POSSIBLE TO SOMEWHERE?
    Dusan: THE SAME SEARCHING RESULT IS FOR : "CONSTANT CURRENT SOURCE"
    Dusan: ALSO IN SMALL CHARACTERS :)
    Sara: We apologize for any inconvenience you have encountered
    Dusan: "constant current source"
    Sara: i cant find which specific item you want
    Dusan: OU, ARE YOU ROBOT ONLY???
    Sara: real person of course
    Dusan: THANKS :)
    Sara: Is there anything else I can do for you?
    Dusan: OK, I CANNOT MAKE SEARCH RIGHT NOW - I CANNOT MAKE ORDER, SO I HAVE TO CONTINUE WORK ON SOME OTHER TASKS.. EXCUSE ME RIGHT NOW, WHEN I CAN HELP YOU WITH YOUR SYSTEM PROBLEMS, YOU CAN CONTACT ME.. BYE! DUSAN
    Dusan: WHEN WILL BE YOUR SYSTEM SEARCHING FUNCTIONALITY REPAIRED, PLEASE, YOU CAN WRITE ME TO ..., THANK YOU WERY MUCH :)
    info: Your chat transcript will be sent to ... at the end of your chat.
    Sara: okay will
    Sara: Thank you for your understanding.
    Sara: Thank you for contacting us. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via livechat or the CSE system at https://cs.dx.com/Ticket/Index
    Sara: bye take care
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• DusanDXcom Friday, December 12, 2014 7:50 PM Reply
    It seems there today is more then single one "search result" item only :)
    Thank You Very Much!
    >>> Search Results : There are 6234 items match "LED" <<<
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Bug Reports)
Bug Reports

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere