Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Products Request)
Products Request

Teclast X98 Air ll - Dualboot in Aus Direct

• azza900 Saturday, December 20, 2014 5:21 PM Reply
    Hello, i would like to know if it is possible that the Telcast X98 Air ll Dualboot can be sold on AU Direct.

The original Android one is available, but i would like to see the dualboot version with android and windows.

Here is a link for which product im referring too http://www.dx.com/p/teclast-x98-air-ii-9-7-windows-8-1-android-4-4-quad-core-tablet-pc-w-32gb-rom-gray-presale-367625#.VJPf-14Dpw

Thanks
    Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by azza900 on 12/20/2014 at 5:22 PM
  • Smile2014 @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, December 24, 2014 3:21 PM Reply
    @azza900

Thanks for your advice.
    We have updated on AU Direct, this is the link:http://aud.dx.com/product/teclast-x98-air-ii-9-7-windows-8-1-android-4-4-quad-core-tablet-pc-w-32gb-rom-gray-presale-961367625#.VJppXULYA
    You can buy it now.
    Merry Christmas!
    Posts(645) | Reviews | Tip post

• azza900 Wednesday, December 24, 2014 3:59 PM Reply
    Thanks!

• Shuffler Friday, April 17, 2015 10:17 PM Reply
    Hi, regarding SKU: 961367625, I have a couple of questions regarding the power adapter and charging.
    1. The information says it comes with
    1 x Tablet PC
    1 x Chinese user manual
    1 x Micro USB cable (65 cm)
    1 x Micro USB OTG cable (12cm)
    1 x Power adapter (US plug/100~240V)

This is not suitable for Australia , when delivered to Australia is possible to have an English manual and Australian power adapter?
    2. Does the battery charge via the micro usb port or a special charging socket?

Thanks
    Posts(7) | Reviews | Tip post

• azza900 Friday, April 17, 2015 10:22 PM Reply
    Hey, mine didnt come with an english manual, nor an Australian adaptor.

For me to be able to charge it i can plug it into my pc to charge it very slowly, but not into a normal wall charger. To get around this issue i got a universal wall charger to plug the provided into it and it works fine. (Yes it does use the micro-usb)

• Shuffler Saturday, April 18, 2015 10:49 AM Reply
    thanks azza,
    sort of flies in the face of Au direct claims of providing items suited for Australia then.

Overall are you happy with this tablet, if you had your choice again would you have bought it?

cheers.

• azza900 Saturday, April 18, 2015 10:51 AM Reply
    Yeh, its great

• Shuffler Saturday, April 18, 2015 11:06 AM Reply
    OK thanks again azza,

• Shuffler Wednesday, May 6, 2015 3:58 PM Reply
    Well I have received my tablet -can anyone tell me how to boot in windows mode please?

• azza900 Wednesday, May 6, 2015 7:11 PM Reply
    When i boot i gives me the option. but if i dosent i think you hold volup+power when booting
    or voldown+power

Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Products Request)
Products Request

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere