Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Q & A)
Q & A

SuperSaver Shipping

• LEIZFAK Friday, January 23, 2015 12:12 AM Reply
    I am very disappointed of super saver shipping! I'm waiting for my order more than one month and a half! I have no idea where are my orders and when I will get them! Hope I'll be still alive when it arrives! Can annyone from Dx.com tell me where are my orders!
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, January 23, 2015 12:23 AM Reply
    If you don't have a tracking #, there's no way to know where your package is. You'll just have to wait.

In the future you can pay $1.70 extra for orders under $15 to get a tracking #. Tracking is free with orders of $15 or more.
    ALWAYS ask questions about a specific item on its
    page. Scroll down and click on "Post a new topic".
    Posts(12270) | Reviews | Tip post

• LEIZFAK Friday, January 23, 2015 12:27 AM Reply
    I have tryed to order tracking today and few days ago, but nothing. I should have ordered tracking at the moment of paying?
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, January 23, 2015 12:41 AM Reply
    You have to add tracking at checkout. Once your order has been shipped it's too late to do anything.

It's not uncommon for orders to take up to 8 weeks to arrive, regardless of whether it has tracking or not. I've also been waiting 6 weeks for an order that does have tracking. The tracking info hasn't changed for a month now, so it's not really helping me anyway. Tracking is often inconsistent, and sometimes almost useless.

I don't bother adding tracking to small orders anymore. They seem to arrive just as fast as orders with tracking.
    ALWAYS ask questions about a specific item on its
    page. Scroll down and click on "Post a new topic".
    Posts(12270) | Reviews | Tip post

• Happyvicky @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, January 26, 2015 9:54 AM Reply
    @LEIZFAK
    As for 141130001050434821 and 141130001050657796, I found you opened ticket cases.
    Our related staff are handling your case.
    Pls no worry.
    I'll have my maternity leave from next week(my baby will be born in a mo
    nth), and I may be back to office a
    round mid-December.
    If you have anything to query, please contact Maye_Tao.
    Thank you. :)

Posts(7247) | Reviews | Tip post

• DJGANGSTER Wednesday, May 23, 2018 5:31 PM Reply

GOOD DAY I AM VERY WORRIED ABOUT MY PACKAGE I ORDERED IT MORE THEN A MOUTH AGO AND I KNOW IT SAYS THAT IT IS COMPLETE BUT IT IS NOT HERE YET PLEASE CAN YOU TEL ME WHERE MY PACKAGE IS TRACKING NUMBER IS 

180420001070400027 I HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT YOU GUYS BUT THERE WAS NO REPLY SO FAR AND I ALSO HAVE A OPEN TICKET ON MY DX ACCOUNT SO PLEASE CAN YOU JUST SORT IT OUT

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao Monday, May 28, 2018 4:12 PM Reply

@DJGANGSTER

Your ticket has been replied. Please check. Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5502) | Reviews | Tip post

• Ceige Tuesday, June 19, 2018 11:39 AM Reply

My order number is 180421001072149020

I placed my order around end of April! I inquired about it several weeks age and got a response but now I've sent 2 other inquiries within the last week and a half and I'm being ignored! I've seen many reviews online about people ordering from DX and never getting their items or a refund! Please CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS MATTER AND RESPOND BACK TO ME???!!!??

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao Wednesday, June 20, 2018 9:13 AM Reply

@Ceige

Please don't reply the ticket before you get an answer. Otherwise, your ticket will go to the back of the queue. Your package was returned as it failed customs security check. We issued refund to your credit card. You may get it back about 3-7 working days. Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5502) | Reviews | Tip post

Q & A

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere