Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Flashlights)
Flashlights

Pressure Switch for UltraFire T55 Cree XM-L T6

• UCTERRA Saturday, January 24, 2015 6:32 AM Reply
    Please help!
    I don't want to buy the wrong product. I need the tailcap pressure switch for this flashlight.
    SKU for this product was 180076.

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y465/colog-/UltraFireT55CreeXM-LT6_zps585c1a8d.png
    img src: http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y465/colog-/UltraFireT55CreeXM-LT6_zps585c1a8d.png

Full description was: UltraFire T55 Cree XM-L T6 800lm 5-Mode Memory White Zooming Flashlight - Black (1x18650 / 3xAAA)
    I hope that someone can solve this dilemma!
    Thank you in advance!
    Posts(12) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by UCTERRA on 1/24/2015 at 6:41 AM
  • gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, January 24, 2015 7:48 AM Reply
    If you mean a REMOTE pressure switch, there probably aren't any. DX only has a few, mainly for C8 lights or 501/502B lights. I have no idea if those would fit.

edit - I just noticed that your light uses 1X18650/3XAAA so the ones I mentioned definitely won't fit.
    NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12566) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by gasbag11 on 1/24/2015 at 7:53 AM
  • UCTERRA Saturday, January 24, 2015 8:30 AM Reply
    gasbag11, thank you very much for your reply!

I hope that someone will find out the answer to this enigma... And, yes, I'm interested on those tailcap pressure Switches, like for example SKU 222417. I just don't know if it would fit, but, probably not...

I do really appreciate your help and will keep on waiting for someone to find out one that fits. :)

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, January 24, 2015 8:45 AM Reply
    sku.222417 definitely won't fit because the battery tube on your light is wider. You'd need to find a switch that fits another light that uses 3XAAA cells, and it still might not fit unless you got extremely lucky.

I've heard of people modifying their tailcap to fit a pressure switch, but I wouldn't have any idea how hard that would be to do.
    Ask them.

• UCTERRA Saturday, January 24, 2015 11:42 AM Reply
    gasbag11, thanks again for your feedback!

I'm starting to think that I didn't do a good business, because companies seem not to be interested on making these products for flashlights like mine...

Anyway, let's see if I'm lucky and someone that makes it or knows about someone that does shows up!...

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, January 24, 2015 11:56 AM Reply
    Good luck. :)
    Ask them.

• UCTERRA Saturday, January 24, 2015 1:37 PM Reply
    Thanks! I'll need luck! ;)

«Reply to this thread (in Flashlights)
Flashlights

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere