DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Extremely Dangerous Harmonica

• Mercury Thursday, February 12, 2015 11:39 AM Reply
    I just got a customer service email from DX, as follows;

We’re writing to inform you that the package from your order 150201001025712670 has failed to pass the airline security check as it contains lithium batteries/knives or products that contain liquid which are now under extra scrutiny in world air cargo services.

The item is a harmonica! I have ordered one before.... it definitely doesn't contain any lithium batteries, knives or liquid (unless they tried it out for quality control and it got a bit spitty?)

I guess it will now get caught up in the Chinese New Year postal farce and arrive some time in the next decade : (

Posts(21) | Reviews | Tip post

• matrix-neo Moderator Thursday, February 12, 2015 1:24 PM Reply
    not the first(or last!) time this has happened, just LAZY customs officers, i say LAZY because if they are not sure instead of doing an x-ray or opening it to confirm they just reject it, but the joke is on them, when they reject the package, customers complains, seller resends package, more work for those (lazy) customs! it's a catch-22
    Resistance is futile-give in to DX gadget craving!
    also a voluntary mod-be nice please!
    Have an enquiry? https://cs.dx.com/ticket/index

Posts(11899) | Reviews | Tip post

• Happyvicky @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, February 12, 2015 2:05 PM Reply
    @Mercury
    Please don't worry.
    This order has been automatically reshipped by our warehouse.
    It is still on the way.Please wait patiently.
    Thanks.
    I'll have my maternity leave from next week(my baby will be born in a mo
    nth), and I may be back to office a
    round mid-December.
    If you have anything to query, please contact Maye_Tao.
    Thank you. :)

Posts(7247) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere