Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Computer)
Computer

Vidonn x6 bracelet black screen after update

• Zooldsl Saturday, March 7, 2015 3:53 AM Reply
    I've just updated the bracelet through the app and now I cannot see anything on screen.
    Is there a way to reset it or can I do something to see again? The app syncs OK and finds everything. Battery is 80%.

thank you
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• angelinda31 Tuesday, May 12, 2015 5:38 PM Reply
    Hello, you can check out if this article works of your black screen problem.
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• Zooldsl Tuesday, May 12, 2015 10:24 PM Reply
    Hi, thanks for your reply but the problem is that the screen of the bracelet is black, not windows screen :). It seems it was a hardware failure anyway and I got it replaced

Thank you! :)
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• Janresiolly Wednesday, July 20, 2016 10:01 AM Reply

Well, maybe it's not as bad as it sounds, but it's still not so good. Different fromBlue Screen of Death which represents a hardware or driver failure, meaning something is wrong deep within the computer. Windows Black Screen of Death is relatively easy to fix and there is no necessary relation with physical damage with your equipment. I know iSeePassword can help fix such problem, like windows password forogt, windows blue screen and black screen.

• cwuirmm Tuesday, September 20, 2016 3:51 PM Reply

I guess it is a motherboard failure. memory card is highly suspicous. Maybe a system reset solve the problem. I have done it before when there are weird issue with my computer.

post edited by cwuirmm on 9/26/2016 at 2:54 PM
  • Gankserg Friday, July 28, 2017 5:06 PM Reply

Actually , you are able to restart your computer in other way ,such as boot from usb flash drive in Windows system ,i used to restart Windows system in this method , it is works , 

post edited by Gankserg on 7/31/2017 at 8:57 AM
  • Epsonsupport Saturday, October 28, 2017 7:11 PM Reply

• firefoxsupport Wednesday, November 1, 2017 5:24 PM Reply

Nice Post.

Firefox Support

• acersupport Thursday, November 9, 2017 1:38 PM Reply

The blog is really awesome always post informative posts and its continuously improving my knowledge.

Acer Customer Support

• ophy444 Thursday, April 26, 2018 12:31 AM Reply

Brilliant forum!!! the posts are also quite relevant!

If anyone is interested to know more about Google, it's latest updates and algorithms and to satisfy all their queries regarding Google and its products, you can directly go to Google Support 

Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Computer)
Computer

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere