Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Notices & News)
Notices & News

EU DIRECT Import Tax & VAT Insurance Service

• Smile2014 @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, March 10, 2015 10:49 AM Reply
    Dear EU Direct customers,

We are very pleasure to inform you that we have launced a new service in EU Direct. That is Import Tax & VAT Insurance Service. You just need to spend $0.99, you can get all tax fees compensation. This is the rules of compensation:

If you have bought the Import Tax & VAT Insurance, and in the event that you are charged any tax & VAT when the package is delivered, please sign for the package and pay the taxes. Then please submit a ticket and provide us the the tax document, invoice or receipt.

Please note that the tax insurance service is only for the orders from European countries.The tax reimbursement claim must be made within 60 days from the date of shipment. The max compensation amount is up to $40 for per order.
    Welcome to buy in EU Direct. Any question, please feel free contect us.

Best Regards
    Direct Team
    3/10/2015
    Posts(645) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by Smile2014 on 9/2/2015 at 3:46 PM
  • Rares86 Monday, April 6, 2015 11:32 PM Reply
    Could you be a little more explicit on this "EU DIRECT Import Tax & VAT Insurance Service"?
    For example: If i buy from EUD.DX an item worth 40$ at the customs i will have to pay 24% of its value (~10$).
    How this Import Tax & VAT Insurance Service will help me?
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• alexdileo Tuesday, September 8, 2015 8:21 PM Reply
    Hi,
    Today I received the package, order n.150722135085783207, and had to pay € 39.65 for custom duties and VAT,
    when I ordered I added VAT Import Tax & Insurance Service,
    Now how do you get for compensation?

• jsribeiro Wednesday, September 23, 2015 5:46 PM Reply
    Guys @ DX
    Please check order 150811135089308643 and the corresponding ticket that is still open.
    To me, this starts to qualify as fraud, as I'm not getting any response from you.
    I know the ticket is not categorized as (insert whatever category identifies the ticket as Customs+VAT claim, which doesn't exist at this point and you should really sort that out), but the fact is that there is a different ticket still open, so I can't register any new one.

As you may verify, in between EUD and DX.com, I've been a regular customer. Until now...
    Also, I'm starting a public campaign to expose your inaction.

Regards
    Jorge Ribeiro
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maggie66 @DX Staff @DX Staff Friday, September 25, 2015 6:00 PM Reply
    @Jorge Ribeiro

Sorry to bring you any inconvenience.
    Any question about tickets please contact our customer service. Our team will solve it as soon as possible.
    Thank you for your support.

B.rgds,
    Maggie
    Posts(221) | Reviews | Tip post

• jsribeiro Sunday, September 27, 2015 5:08 AM Reply
    "Anu question about tickets please contact our customer service"
    Don't you even read what people post?
    If you're going to give that kind of answer, don't even bother...

Please just give me my money already

• prsveloso Wednesday, October 7, 2015 12:19 AM Reply
    Hi,
    My question is the same as alexdileo in this thread.
    Which customer service do I have to contact? The ticket service doesn't respond.

• Maggie66 @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, October 13, 2015 1:49 PM Reply
    @prsveloso

Sorry for the late reply. You can send your tickets to this email [email protected]

• andreid123 Monday, October 19, 2015 9:36 PM Reply
    Does anyone got an answer from [email protected]? I've sent an email regarding the Import Tax & VAT Insurance problem since 13 October and haven't got an answer. Do they ever replay to the emails?

• Maggie66 @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, October 20, 2015 10:22 AM Reply
    @andreid123

Sorry to bring you any inconvenience.
    Pls kindly give us your email or you can open a ticket and then provide your tickets for us. We will deal with it asap.

post edited by Maggie66 on 10/28/2015 at 11:47 AM
Page 1 of 10
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Notices & News)
Notices & News

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere