Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Notices & News)
Notices & News

EU DIRECT Import Tax & VAT Insurance Service

• SamWat Wednesday, January 13, 2016 12:08 AM Reply

I today received an import tax statement on my order 151206001048133991 and it has been payed. It totalled 15.1EUR and i have sent it on to [email protected] Thus i would kindly ask you to refund the amount as i on the order also payed for the import tax and VAT insurance

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maggie66 @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, January 13, 2016 1:21 PM Reply

@SamWat

We will refund you asap.

Thanks for supporting EUD.

Posts(221) | Reviews | Tip post

• CarmTT Friday, January 15, 2016 8:55 PM Reply

Hi 

I have placed the order number  

151217135027441860 on eud.dx.com on  2015-12-17. The order included the  Import Tax & VAT Insurance  (0,93 euros) and had a total of € 31.35. Today I have finally received the package after ONE MONTH LATER WITH THE SUPPOSED PRIORITY EU SHIPPING, which on my package had been applied the yellow sticker stating that the goods are not fulfilling the conditions prescribed by articles 9 and 10 of the Treaty establishing the European Economic Community. To my surprise I was charged for Tax & VAT - a total of about 15 euros. The documents and every photo has been taken to ensure this situation has been documented. I was very unsatisfied this for a whole month waiting on my package and every time I contacted someone I had extremely bad customer service from your people. This is a shame and it's sad the type of service and complaints I've had to put just for my items. Thereby, I kindly ask you to refund the money ASAP. 

• Maggie66 @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, January 18, 2016 9:12 AM Reply

@CarmTT

Sorry for the inconvenience.

If you haven't open a ticket plz open then we will deal with it asap.

Thanks.

• orderT Wednesday, January 20, 2016 2:32 AM Reply

Hi,

I have recieved the order number: 151023135014221087, but it has been held by local customs - I had to pay VAT, but I had the TAX&VAT insurance. I have contacted your  customer service on the 1st od December and we have agreed you would send me the TAX&VAT refund to my PayPal account, but until today I have recieved nothing. Recently I've sent you more e-mails kindly asking you to tell me what's happened, but no response.Can you please reply to me? Thank you. 

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maggie66 @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, January 20, 2016 11:20 AM Reply

@orderT

Recently I've sent you more e-mails kindly asking you to tell me what's happened, but no response.

Could you please tell me where did you send to? We will contact you asap.

Thanks

• miece Wednesday, January 20, 2016 6:54 PM Reply

Hi i emailed on 14/1/2016 regarding a vat refund on order 151218135027668844 but i have not heard any reply yet.

please can i get a refund asap

• orderT Thursday, January 21, 2016 1:32 AM Reply

I sent the emails to this address: [email protected] On 13/01/2016 and 15/01/2016. Yesterday your staff opened a ticket for me. There might be a problem on my side, but just wanted to solve it. Thank you very much. 

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by orderT on 1/21/2016 at 1:52 AM
  • coreisek Saturday, January 23, 2016 3:07 AM Reply

hi I sent email to [email protected] about my order 151229001017767793 (about VAT refund)  two days ago, but still no reply. Please contact as soon as possible.             

• kharuda Tuesday, February 2, 2016 3:48 PM Reply

I contacted support on live chat and they sent me a link where I opened a ticket. In this ticket they answered me that will refund me VAT (about 30 USD), which i had to pay, to my paypal account.
    So try contact support on live chat ...

Page 4 of 10
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Notices & News)
Notices & News

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere