Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Notices & News)
Notices & News

EU DIRECT Import Tax & VAT Insurance Service

• Koole96 Wednesday, March 9, 2016 7:40 PM Reply

Hello, Maggie

My order is: 160205001034854025

When I got the order I had to pay €64.87. I already send an e-mail with the receipt of the TAX/VAT, but I did not get an answer. I would like to get an answer here or by e-mail: [email protected]

Thank you

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maggie66 @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, March 10, 2016 9:28 AM Reply

@Koole96

You need to open a ticket through the following link to get the tax compensation for it's more fast reply.

https://cs.dx.com/Ticket/Index

Posts(221) | Reviews | Tip post

• Ron1966 Thursday, March 10, 2016 8:34 PM Reply

Did send mail yesterday to [email protected] with order details and copy's of customs tax invoices. Already today i had the money back on Paypall account. I am VERY HAPPY suprised with the speed DX deals with shipping and if needed paying back money they owe. Well done! :)

• Koole96 Thursday, March 10, 2016 10:23 PM Reply

Maggie,

I really would like to fill in a ticket, but I don't know which one I should choose in the menu.

Thank you

• Ron1966 Thursday, March 10, 2016 11:31 PM Reply

Scroll up and find one of the E-mail address Maggie mentiones (Differant E-mail address for differant regions). I send a request for VAT reembursement yesterday and got my money back on paypall today. Within 18 hours!! (it may help to send photos of Tax invoice and Parcell details with the mail)

• Maggie66 @DX Staff @DX Staff Friday, March 11, 2016 10:31 AM Reply

@Ron1966 @Koole96

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you please open a ticket trough the following link. Besides, you could choose whatever you want to open. We will open a topic about tax compensation soon.

https://cs.dx.com/Ticket/Index

Thanks.

Posts(221) | Reviews | Tip post

• iqnic Monday, March 28, 2016 12:25 AM Reply

Hello, order number 160204135038665127. I have the import tax and VAT Insurance. Already five times I tried to send to the [email protected] documents with requests for payment of the VAT. Every time I was returned as undeliverable. Please help. Thank you. František Šafránek email [email protected]

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• Butrca Tuesday, April 5, 2016 1:54 PM Reply

I opened support ticket and no replay after 6 days?

Order number: 160310135046834979

• raphael99 Wednesday, April 27, 2016 8:39 PM Reply

Order: 160320001044595130

Two items: one arrived safely the second one blocked at custom.

I cannot unlock . They value the item 80 euros and if I want the item I have to pay the value they charge .
    I want to know if the seller is expected to pay penality.
    I have 10 days from now to produce documentation about the value of item against claim.

• Rimasi89 Tuesday, June 21, 2016 3:58 AM Reply

Why i can't contact you DX to get informed about the state of my order???

I bought on the eud.dx.com but you didn't sent me nothing and more than 10 business days have passed. When i click on the Ticket menu and input my order number it doesn't appear anything. It just a awful thing you having 2 diferent websites for the same purpose. Some functions doesn't work and you allways alternating between websites. Therefore i want to contact you guys, but i don't know how because my order doesn't appears on the Ticket menu, so i'm giving you here the order number:

Regards!

Page 6 of 10
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Notices & News)
Notices & News

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere