Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Notices & News)
Notices & News

EU DIRECT Import Tax & VAT Insurance Service

• aayt****[email protected] Wednesday, June 22, 2016 12:10 AM Reply

Which ticket do i have to choose to get a refund of my payed tax?

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• Kalroth Thursday, July 7, 2016 9:21 PM Reply

I tried emailing [email protected] for an import tax refund on order 160607135065981668 but I get the following error message:

Your message to <[email protected]> was automatically rejected:

Quota exceeded (mailbox for user is full)

So instead I've created ticket E110A8667D4448EDABF415C5B182B5DD with details on the import tax refund, but there's a time limit of 14 days on how long the package will stay in customs, so I really hope the service is faster than what people have posted so far ..

Additionally it would be very helpful if you had a ticket type specifically for this issue.

/Martin

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• dfajt Tuesday, August 16, 2016 5:22 PM Reply

I have sent an email to [email protected] on August the 12th regarding VAT insurance.

I still haven't received any answer from your service.

What is the status of this - I have ordered a quadcopter for 88.66€ and have paid VAT insurance. When I received the package I had to pay approximately 30€ VAT.

How can I open the ticket?

Regards

Dejan

Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• Kalroth Tuesday, August 16, 2016 5:29 PM Reply

The EU Direct email bounced back for me, so I believe that email account is not being monitored anymore.

You have to create a ticket here: https://cs.dx.com/Ticket/Index

I picked the ticket type "Havn’t received packages after 20 days waiting" in the Order section and got a response less than a day later. They sorted the VAT refund the day after that, I only had to scan the VAT invoice for them.

• dfajt Tuesday, August 16, 2016 6:09 PM Reply

@Kalroth, thank you for your advice. I opened a ticket and now I'm waiting.

Regards

Dejan

Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by dfajt on 8/22/2016 at 4:39 PM
  • Aine Monday, August 22, 2016 4:07 PM Reply

Hi , I've emailed to [email protected] about the VAT and got no reply , I already have a ticket open on the order so it wont let me open another one , what do I do now ?

Thanks

• prodigypt Friday, September 2, 2016 10:24 PM Reply

Hi,

I can't open a ticket because the order number is not working for some reason, I've also tried emailing [email protected], but I received an automated message saying "Your message to <[email protected]> was automatically rejected:
    Quota exceeded (mailbox for user is full)"

It's been almost 60 days since the day of shipment, so I'm officialy requesting here the tax reimbursement.

ORDER NUMBER:160703135071161325

Tax value: 43.71€

• prodigypt Wednesday, September 7, 2016 1:50 AM Reply

Hello? :/

• Kfp256 Monday, October 3, 2016 1:48 AM Reply

Hi Dx

I have tried to send a mail to [email protected], regarding a tax refund on order nr:

160829135082330672, but the mail get's rejected on account of the mailbox being full:

rejected.jpg

Could you please supply contact information or contact me by mail, so I can supply the tax documents.

Kind regards

Kasper

• webandnet Monday, October 31, 2016 6:01 PM Reply

I have tried to send a mail to [email protected], regarding a tax refund on order nr: 161012135091469397 but say thath the mailbox is full.

How to open a ticket about the tax refund?

What is the right link to use ?

Thanks

Page 7 of 10
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Notices & News)
Notices & News

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere