Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Notices & News)
Notices & News

DX AU price conversion from AU$ to US$

• Uzi99 Monday, June 8, 2015 7:14 PM Reply
    Why price is converted to US$ and then AU$ again?
    Here is my cancelled order details:
    Shopping Cart page: AU$ 45.78
    Order Details page: US 34.84
    Paypal Checkout page: AU$47.33
    Apparently, Paypal conversion rate is not as good as DX rate but why shopping in AU$ and then order in US$?
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• ozOzo Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, June 8, 2015 8:11 PM Reply
    DX deals in US Dollars. The prices you see on the product pages in AU$ are there only as a rough guide to oz customers. They are seldom accurate because the exchange rate is constantly changing. To change the currency on the product page, mouse over the “AU$” sign in the item’s price and click on the US flag. That is the price you will be charged and the AU$ price is whatever PayPal or your credit card bank say the exchange rate is at the instant of transaction. DX have no say in that.
    Worldwide 4G bands list:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_LTE_networks
    Worldwide 3G bands list:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_UMTS_networks
    Posts(7310) | Reviews | Tip post

• Bonkerz Thursday, September 10, 2015 7:25 AM Reply
    So deal extreme can't write a script to check paypal's conversion rate and match it on their site? No, well maybe one of their many workers can log into paypal (just like everyone else can) and check the current conversion rate and match the site's rate to it - even once every three days? No, then maybe DX could stop showing AUD prices at all since the are total BS and tell people to check with paypal instead?
    I've said it before, DX must lose thousands of customers each year over this (and the many other loads of BS, like delivery times) - I know they've lost thousands of my dollars. They have way too much competition now, they are no where near the cheapest and their price matching line is another on the BS list. People are just suckered in by the fairlytale AUD price list. I'm really suprised they haven't been reported to fair traiding, or whatever China's version of it is.

Roll out the fanboys and fake staff accounts.
    Posts(90) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Notices & News)
Notices & News

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere