Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Suggestion to improve your service

• tfibe Tuesday, June 23, 2015 9:49 PM Reply
    I would like to make a suggestion to improve your shipping services.
    I have bumped into the following problem 3 times now:I make an order larger than 15$ (70 the first time and around 100$ the other 2 times) and i select the "Ship the available items first". I do that in order to save time. After orders were accepted, each got divided into 3-5 shipments and one of the shipments ends up without a tracking numbe r(not sure why considering other times shipments containing items with total value below 15$ got a tracking number). Here started my problems. Two of the times the shipments without a tracking number never arrived and the 3rd time the shipment arrived after 65 days (9 weeks).

My suggestions is to add a "sub-option" when selecting "Ship the available items first" that states something like - send partial shipments only with tracking number even if that means to wait a bit longer.

In my experience shipments from DX without tracking number arrive either with huge delays over what your shiping FAQ states or never arrive.
    Posts(49) | Reviews | Tip post

• Happyvicky @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, June 24, 2015 9:52 AM Reply
    @tfibe
    Thanks for your suggestion.
    However, considering logistics cost, we can only implement below policies:
    Partial shipments will get tracking numbers under the following condition.
    Order total is at least $6 and the customer purchased a tracking number.
    Order total is at least $15 and the partial shipment is over $6.

http://cs.dx.com/FAQ/Detail/42
    I'll have my maternity leave from next week(my baby will be born in a mo
    nth), and I may be back to office a
    round mid-December.
    If you have anything to query, please contact Maye_Tao.
    Thank you. :)

Posts(7247) | Reviews | Tip post

• tfibe Wednesday, June 24, 2015 3:19 PM Reply
    I don't mind these rules. My point is that i would like an option that tells your warehouse staff to not send partial shipments that would not qualify under the "under 6$" rule, but wait for other items to arrive to send them together.
    Posts(49) | Reviews | Tip post

• Happyvicky @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, June 25, 2015 8:52 AM Reply
    This is hard to achieve.
    If customer choose "fillavailable",we cannot decide how many batches there will be as it depends on our logistics system.Once there is/are item(s) available,the system will automatically ship.
    I'll have my maternity leave from next week(my baby will be born in a mo
    nth), and I may be back to office a
    round mid-December.
    If you have anything to query, please contact Maye_Tao.
    Thank you. :)

Posts(7247) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere