Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Bug Reports)
Bug Reports

Tenvis IP391 W Surveillance camera

• knuttev Monday, August 3, 2015 2:09 PM Reply
    SKU 844174086
    Hi.
    I have, since I received the cameras, tried to get an image of what it supposed to be used for - human beings on my property. So far I have received more than hundred E-mails with snapshots of ..... MY property!!!
    The camera covers my front door, which we are using all the time. I have so far not received any picture of me, my wife or our dog. Only the ground. I have tried every settings available - sensitivity and alarm interval. The same thing happens every time. It seems to me that the camera is taken picture when the moving object is out of sight and that is of course a little too late. If there is nothing to do with this, I have bought something totally useless and I want my money back.
    Best regards Knut
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• matrix-neo Moderator Monday, August 3, 2015 7:29 PM Reply
    if you're getting hundreds of alerts that means the motion detection is too sensitive right? adjust it so that it is less sensitive, i.e more onscreen movement is needed before alert is sent, also set the capture to just 1 frame instead of 2 or 3 per activation
    Resistance is futile-give in to DX gadget craving!
    also a voluntary mod-be nice please!
    Have an enquiry? https://cs.dx.com/ticket/index

Posts(11865) | Reviews | Tip post

• knuttev Monday, August 3, 2015 9:29 PM Reply
    Hi
    Thanks for reply, but as I write in my first post I have tried every possible setting including sensitivity. It stays at the moment on the lowes senistivity and still I only get images on the ground.
    You have to try another solution!
    BR Knut
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Bug Reports)
Bug Reports

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere