Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Topics)
General Topics

Disgusted by their customer service

• sunflowerr Friday, August 7, 2015 10:54 AM Reply
    I sent out a ticket for a missing item. Took a picture like they requested. Natalie comes back telling me to take more pictures because she cant see the missing item. If you compare my picture with the one posted on their website you most definitely see the long hammer for the watch kit is missing. Totally pathetic. Came back telling me the same thing to take another photo. Tried sending another picture but states file exceeding limit. There is not much more you can see in my photo. The whole watch kit is clearly visible. Disgusted and will never shop here again.... Obviously giving me the run around. This company refuses to give you the items you just paid for therefore I consider this site a big fat scam. Not willing to work with their customers at all even using the chat line was pathetic...kept getting disconnected. Worst company I have ever dealt with but never again.
    Posts(17) | Reviews | Tip post

• LAL Moderator Friday, August 7, 2015 11:40 AM Reply
    what is the ticket reference nr so maybe @Happyvicky (DX staff) can look into it?
    Forum Mod - *not* DX™ Staff
    ******* Forum Rules: http://dxurl.com/RX4j *******
    How to contact DX --> https://cs.dx.com

O homem comum fala, o sábio escuta, o tolo discute, o babaca insulta
    Posts(36488) | Reviews | Tip post

• sunflowerr Friday, August 7, 2015 1:06 PM Reply
    Here is my: Order# 150710001048746637
    Ticket# 4061D819F3444BB99F975EBEA26EAE85
    SKU# 242178

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, August 7, 2015 8:14 PM Reply
    I sent out a ticket for a missing item. Took a picture like they requested. Natalie comes back telling me to take more pictures because she cant see the missing item.

Because... it's missing? LOL.

Tried sending another picture but states file exceeding limit.

There's a limit of 2MB on the file size.

Obviously giving me the run around.

Remember English is the staff member's second or third language. Some of them aren't well trained, but you get unlucky if you get one of those. However, this doesn't look like a Group Buying thread, which doesn't reflect well on your own communication abilities.

Have patience, hang in there.
    Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24950) | Reviews | Tip post

• Happyvicky @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, August 10, 2015 10:01 AM Reply
    @sunflowerr
    Sorry,I am late.
    150710001048746637, sku.242178
    I understand that the hammer is missing.
    At first,Natalie might not understand your meaning.
    Finally she got understood and she is just waiting for the reply from our suppliers. If we can collect the single hammer from supplier,we will reship a new hammer to you. Pls keep an eye on the ticket#4061D819F3444BB99F975EBEA26EAE85.
    I'll have my maternity leave from next week(my baby will be born in a mo
    nth), and I may be back to office a
    round mid-December.
    If you have anything to query, please contact Maye_Tao.
    Thank you. :)

Posts(7247) | Reviews | Tip post

• sunflowerr Wednesday, September 16, 2015 8:38 AM Reply
    Still waiting for a response on this missing hammer. I sent an email and again no one replied. Can someone please inform me.... and how long does it take to contact a supplier? Just terrible! No more shopping here that's for sure.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, September 16, 2015 8:43 AM Reply
    she is just waiting for the reply from our suppliers.

It seems that DX is waiting on their supplier. Some suppliers just don't seem to understand speed. Is DX doing anything to hurry them along?
    Remembering 30 years.

• sunflowerr Wednesday, September 16, 2015 9:53 AM Reply
    It cannot possibly take a month to contact a supplier. They have not responded to my email and definitely not doing anything to speed things along. I assume if they did get in contact with their supplier they would have notified me. This is unheard of waiting over a month to contact a supplier for one missing piece that we paid for. I feel this company is a total scam they do nothing at all to resolve an issue. A simple one at that.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, September 16, 2015 10:00 AM Reply
    It cannot possibly take a month to contact a supplier.

Not normally. It can also take a long time for suppliers to respond.

I feel this company is a total scam they do nothing at all to resolve an issue.

One failing does not make a scam, total or otherwise.
    Remembering 30 years.

• sunflowerr Wednesday, September 16, 2015 10:17 AM Reply
    It is most certainly a scam...I shop on many online retailers and if there is an issue they do anything and everything to keep their customers and resolve an issue. I had a similar problem with DX with an item and they did absolutely nothing to resolve it. What do you call a company who takes your money for a product you paid for and does nothing to rectify it. I paid for this product and an item is missing. It was my husband who wanted to purchase from them even though I warned him and I was right. Read the many reviews on the internet and on this forum and you will find many many people like me who are dissatisfied with this company. It's more than one failing as you put it. They just take your money....= Scam. This is the second time getting burned but it will be the last for me. You probably work for this company so of course you would be bias.

Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Topics)
General Topics

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere