Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Topics)
General Topics

Disgusted by their customer service

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, September 16, 2015 4:09 PM Reply
    It is most certainly a scam

There you go, folks, the definitive conclusion.

It was my husband who wanted to purchase from them even though I warned him and I was right.

Or maybe not so definitive. It seems it actually just boils down to winning an argument with the hubby.

This is the second time getting burned but it will be the last for me.

"Once scammed shame on you, twice scammed shame on me." What happened the first time and why did you buy again? Was that your husband's decision?

You probably work for this company so of course you would be bias.

Yes I do indeed have a bias, and it is expressed rather strongly in my tag line. You know, that thing below each of my posts you missed reading every time.

If you have to wait for DX to wait for the supplier to wait for the manufacturer to make another batch of a million hammers so you can get a replacement, you might be waiting a long time. All the waiting must be very frustrating for you. But while waiting please consider what we get if we add our post counts together and why the difference between them is significant.
    Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24951) | Reviews | Tip post

• sunflowerr Thursday, September 17, 2015 8:09 AM Reply
    I do not need to explain anything to you. As you just stated you are bias so therefore no matter what I say would make no difference. Why are you on this forum if your not here to help or say anything constructive. DX insulted me by offering $2.00 to use towards a purchase on their website...how pathetic is that. They can keep it and here is something... I will be blogging against DX and the bad experience I have received so shame on you. At the end of all this I paid for something I did not receive. Reason why there are so many bad reviews. By the way you and your derogatory comments towards me are ignorant and unfounded. Keep your comments to yourself. You're part of a bad example hence that is why you work for them. This forum is a place for support and assistance which you have not displayed. Demeaning a customer on the forum shows no class and dignity.
    Posts(17) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, September 17, 2015 12:15 PM Reply
    No? Not going to read my tag line? OK. Not going to read my earlier comments in this thread either? Fine by me.

I sent an email and again no one replied.

DX doesn't have email support.

This forum is a place for support and assistance which you have not displayed.

Like:

- There's a limit of 2MB on the file size.
    - Have patience, hang in there.
    - Is DX doing anything to hurry them along?
    - All the waiting must be very frustrating for you.
    - DX doesn't have email support. (Yeah, still providing support and assistance in this post.)

Demeaning a customer on the forum shows no class and dignity.

Like:

- You probably work for this company so of course you would be bias.
    - you are bias so therefore no matter what I say would make no difference. (There must be a lot of that feeling around, eh.)
    - Why are you on this forum if your not here to help or say anything constructive.
    - You're part of a bad example hence that is why you work for them.

I really don't follow the logic of that last one.

DX placated me by offering $2.00 to use towards a purchase on their website...how conciliatory is that.

Fixed that for you. Well done DX. Perhaps you could extend a similar offer to any customer waiting an unreasonably long time.
    Remembering 30 years.

• sunflowerr Friday, September 18, 2015 2:33 AM Reply
    Like I stated previously you are a bad example ..meaning you have no class and you enjoy demeaning a paying customer on this forum. You have not displayed any professionalism...hence that is why you represent this company. It seems to me we are both individuals who are stubborn and would like to get the last word in. I find this amusing if you can believe it. You don't seem to understand half of what i was trying to convey and you shouldn't be posting on this forum if you are going to be arrogant with your statements and nothing constructive to say. We can continue if you would like ..I don't mind at all.

• sunflowerr Friday, September 18, 2015 3:20 AM Reply
    Yes they gave me an email....that's how much you know...here it is.. nope.email

mod edited by cyclist on 9/19/2015 at 9:09 AM
  • sunflowerr Friday, September 18, 2015 3:33 AM Reply
    By the way I know you do not represent DX and I read your tagline... I just felt like playing along with your ignorance.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, September 18, 2015 6:30 AM Reply
    you enjoy demeaning a paying customer on this forum.

Like:

you are a bad example
    you have no class
    arrogant
    your ignorance.

You have not displayed any professionalism...hence that is why you represent this company.

Now, a professional would get paid, so since I don't get paid I must work for the company. Can't argue with that logic - "no matter what I say would make no difference." I guess you must work for the company too, then. It's nice that we all work for the company.

By the way I know you do not represent DX and I read your tagline.

Are you feeling any less frustrated now? You're starting to make sense.
    Remembering 30 years.

• sunflowerr Friday, September 18, 2015 7:39 AM Reply
    If you're a customer why are you bashing other paying customers....especially me. Does this attitude of yours satisfy your ego? You must have no respect for women from what I can tell...assuming your a male. Make like a B and buzz off.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, September 19, 2015 4:16 PM Reply
    You certainly seem to enjoy bashing me. But that's OK because I think it's good if it distracts you from your frustration with DX.

This particular post and pretty much the whole the thread it's from should be very instructional regarding several of your earlier claims: http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1384594#1384620. Also particularly relevant is http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1384594?page=3#1384944.

How about "Make like a ram and butt out"? That's sort of topical if it's aimed at me, and of course punny.
    Remembering 30 years.

• sunflowerr Sunday, September 20, 2015 11:17 AM Reply
    Actually sheepish I sorted it out with DX instead of the $2.00 credit I asked for $10.00 for all the trouble and they obliged. So this debate between you and I was totally useless and I wasn't at all frustrated...well maybe a little. At least I received some compensation. I have to admit though I could of been wrong about them....thanks DX . "make like a ram and butt out" kind of funny but I think mine was better:)

Page 2 of 3
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Topics)
General Topics

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere