Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Hot Deals & Coupons)
Hot Deals & Coupons

Are we ever having giveaway?

• Sthamahes Wednesday, August 12, 2015 12:13 AM Reply
    I maybe new to the forum but I have hung with DX.com longer than I thought I would and I am starting loving it but I guess something is missing here and woah that is THE GIVEAWAYS, (I know there is monthly fault-find giveaway but thats very low credited)!
    I hope you understand this and run some interesting ones in the particularly for the forum!
    We Are Who We Are
    Posts(29) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by Sthamahes on 8/12/2015 at 12:50 AM
  • gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, August 12, 2015 8:05 AM Reply
    I don't know if giveaways/promotions are high on DX's list of priorities right now, but some of the ones they ran in the past were not too well thought out and probably created more angry customers than happy winners.

The fault finders giveaway may only be $15 store credit, but it adds up every time you make the list, so you can get some nice things with a little patience and luck.
    NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12567) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Hot Deals & Coupons)
Hot Deals & Coupons

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere