Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Products Request)
Products Request

Think twice before you order from EUD

• sase007 Friday, August 21, 2015 11:49 PM Reply
    Hi guys, I just want to warn you about this EUD fraud.
    If you can, dont order from this company.
    Here is my story - I am located in Czech Republic and I ordered phone worth +- 160$ from EUD.
    I had good experience with DX and other China-based companies like DX so, I did not worry about my money.
    So my order was placed on 06.08.2015 and handling time was declared to be 2-4 bussiness days. Bulls*it no. 1, I call that.
    It wasnt shipped till 14.08.2015 (9days! - 7 of that working). And the item was in stock so...
    That was first very bad experience with EUD.
    But wait, more to come - so, after it was shipped, I recieved tracking number.
    The tracking number ended with NL, so I expected item to be already in EU. Of course, that number was not working.
    I tried it every day, till 18.08.2015, when item (after 4 days after shipping) reached the shipping company HQ and was send to sorting center.
    I thought that item is already in Europe, because shipping company is Neatherland-based. I was diapointed again after realising, that item is still in China. Now, they declare 7-9 days after shipping till item reaches Czech Rep. So in worst case it is 4+9 = 13 days. It is 21.08.2015 today and item is still in China in sorting center.
    I am really looking forward to see my item (btw it is Redmi 2 - 16Gb ROM, 2Gb RAM) to be send to my country.
    So shipping is bulls*it no. 2. I had shorter waiting times when ordering from DX itself.

And another thing - EUD is a bit misleading - I realised too late, that they are not located in NL and thankfully, I paid for TAX insurance, otherwise, phone would cost me 50$ more.

So guys, think twice, before ordering from EUD.
    It is not any faster than DX and you may have problems with customs, because they are declaring lower price on package, than you paid.
    Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• tronadores Saturday, August 22, 2015 5:59 AM Reply
    Doogee Titans2 700 orederd and payed on 30.07.2015. On 01.08.2015 they said fully shipped. As Beeing my first order I did not realized they give me un Post Number ending with GB. After one week when I started usking about my phone on a Customer Chat they quicly changed the Post Number with another ending with NL. This was on 08.08.2015. Also you should know they used the lie that the item was refused on bording a plane because CONTAINING A KNIFE; LITHIUM BATERIES OR OTHER DANGEROUS SUBSTANCES.( Meanwhile the tracking sites they war telling me that the Phone has happyly ended where it shoul be USA instead of SPAIN. The new NL ending number did not worck on any tracking site until 19.08.2015 WHEN IT GOT TO SPAIN. After that I could read that on 12 it was preadvised to POST NL, on the 15 it got there and
    ....you read ---
    2015-08-21 13:34
    The item has been delivered successfully
    2015-08-20 08:56
    The delivery of the item was unsuccessful
    HERE IS WHERE THE {REMOVED} FROM THE SPANISH POST ( AS IT HAPPEND JUST 3 DAYS EARLIEAR WITH DHL WITH ANOTHER ITEM) THEY LIED, BECAUSE I WAS HOME AND THEY DID NOT KNOCK OR CALL OR ANYTHING. The delivery guy just lies that he did not find you home so you should go get your package quicly by yorself until they send it back...all that with out leaving a notice, both times I found out from the tracking sites. I think the Managers tell them to do that so they can charge the trip back.)
    AFTER ASKING AT THE LOCAL POST, THEY SAD IT WAS SENT TO A CENTRAL, I WENT THERE AND IT WAS NOT, I CAME BACK AND THEY SAD THE DRIVER BROUGHT IT BACK HALF AN HOUR ERALIER.

2015-08-18 19:38
    The item has been processed in the country of destination
    2015-08-18 10:18
    The item has arrived in the country of destination
    2015-08-17 10:03
    The item is on transport to the country of destination
    2015-08-15 13:20
    The item is at the PostNL sorting center
    2015-08-12 09:10
    The item is pre-advised

UNDER THE NL POST STCKER THERE IS A PICE OF PAPER GLUED THAT I CAN READ IN THE LIGHT THE GB CODE AND ROYAL MAIL. ALSO ON THE OTHER SIDE THERE IS A CN22 CUSTOM DECLARATION FROM LITHUANIA POST !!!! WITH NO WRITING ON IT.

WITH ALL OF THIS SAID, I GOT MY PHONE AFTER 21 DAYS AND....SURPRIZE, THE PACKEGE HAS THE SEALS UNBROKEN, EVEN THOSE --QS PASSED-- ON THE BOX BUT THE 60CM DATA CABLE AND THE EARPHONES THEY MISS FROM THE BOX

• sase007 Saturday, August 22, 2015 6:11 AM Reply
    Ok, this is really disturbing. And how much did you pay for VAT and income Tax?
    thx.

The good thing is, that I can (in case of broken package) refuse to accept the package and simply get my money back.

And keep in mind that I paid using Paypal, so I will get my money back if anything is not ok in all cases.

post edited by sase007 on 8/22/2015 at 6:12 AM
  • tronadores Saturday, August 22, 2015 6:29 AM Reply
    No other tax. No VAT. Their sistem of mail worked. If I would have had to pay more , I could just buy it from ROMANIA with 200 EUR, AND TEST IT BEFORE IN THE SHOP.

Declared value I see it was 16,66 USD
    SPECIAL PHONES :-)))

• Maggie66 @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, August 25, 2015 11:22 AM Reply
    @sase007
    We are so sorry to bring you any inconvenience! We are now trying our best to shorten the delivery time for the EUD.Thanks for supporting!

Best regards
    Maggie
    Posts(221) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maggie66 @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, August 25, 2015 11:32 AM Reply
    @tronadores
    Dear tronadores,
    We feel so sorry to cause you any disturbing.Can you give ask your ORDER NO. so that we can solve the problem and find out the reason.
    Thanks for supporting EUD!

Best regards,
    Maggie

• tronadores Friday, August 28, 2015 11:24 AM Reply
    Hello Maggie !
    the order was 150730135087210694, and this 150824135091375462 is the order Fanny put up for me with the missing objects, free of charge and they look like shiped.
    Now i'm waiting for some new stuf from dx.com, but
    PARTIAL SHIPMENT
    they seem they dont have all on stock. And what they send its 2 bateriees declared with 24h . I have 48h since payment precesed.

I hope it wouldn't be to late.

• Maggie66 @DX Staff @DX Staff Friday, August 28, 2015 11:59 AM Reply
    @tronadores
    The missing objects are really shipped.
    Hopefully you'll understand us.Beacause there are two or more items in one order and sometimes the itens might not get together in the same time. Then the order will be split into two or more packages and will ship available first and the others will be shipped later.
    When it refers to your latest order of 2 bateries we need you to offer us your order NO.

B.rgds,
    Maggie

«Reply to this thread (in Products Request)
Products Request

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere