Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in DX Points)
DX Points

Losing points when an order is reshipped.

• rickajho Wednesday, August 26, 2015 3:33 PM Reply
    Who do I contact about this? On the My Points page it says to click on this link:

https://cs.dx.com/Account/LoginProblem

which is for login problems...?

The problem I'm seeing is: When an order is reshipped the points for the original order are being removed from my account. Then, after you pay a shipping fee and the order is reshipped with a new order number you only get points on the $3.00 shipping fee - that's it. The points for the money spent on the actual merchandise does not carry over to the new order number for the reship. The only points you get for those orders is on any fee paid to have the order resent. I have two orders on my account with this scenario and that is what happened to both the orders. I have lost over 75 points so far on two orders that had to be reshipped.
    Posts(102) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in DX Points)
DX Points

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere