Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Products Request)
Products Request

Invalid character(s) in Phone: "+".

• Ozonovic Wednesday, September 9, 2015 12:15 AM Reply
    I can't finish my purchase almost for an hour because of this stupid sign. How to fill phone number correctly? I had no problems with this before.
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• nielsvanbaal Wednesday, September 9, 2015 12:54 AM Reply
    Did you try 00 instead of + ?

• Maggie66 @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, September 9, 2015 10:35 AM Reply
    @Ozonovic
    Maybe the problem is not concerned with your phone number because our colleague has tried to purchase an order just now and the phone number filling seems ok but the address No.. Please fill the number of your address. If it still don't work pls kindly tell me which website you are going to purchase. Thanks a lot.

B.rgds,
    Maggie
    Posts(221) | Reviews | Tip post

• Ozonovic Wednesday, September 9, 2015 5:46 PM Reply
    Dear Maggie,
    Thank you for answer. I am loosing my patience, because I tried all the combinations with numbers I think.
    I am going to purchase
    http://www.dx.com/p/jr-led-g9-8w-600lm-3300k-104-3014-smd-led-warm-white-light-mini-bulb-ac-220-240v-329042#.Ve_O4E0cSM8

«Reply to this thread (in Products Request)
Products Request

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere