Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Products Request)
Products Request

Order processing issues from eud.dx.com

• Franti33 Thursday, September 24, 2015 6:41 PM Reply
    Hello, I feel something is going wrong.
    I placed an order on 9/11 for product with handling time of 2-4 business days. After 5 business days later I was told it's very busy time and too many items are being process, and they actually haven't purchased the item yet and cannot control stock. So they will purchase it first (!) and once available (!) they will ship soon. How can the 2-4 days handling time be advertised then?
    It's been 8 business days now and no reply, except for the order status changing from "Payment Confirmed" to "Backorder", plus I've discovered that during this time the price of the product actually went down by 6€ (from 91€ to 85€). I find this really strange and feel that I'm being cheated. I'm seriously considering cancelling the order to get refund and proceed with PayPal dispute if needed.
    Thanks for any feedback, I've also opened a ticket but I felt I should share this experience with others.
    My order number: 150911135095057349
    Franti
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• Diis45 Thursday, September 24, 2015 9:53 PM Reply
    just get youre money back, the EUD are kinda slow so its better to go with the main DX and the shipping time is the same.
    Posts(47) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Products Request)
Products Request

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere