Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

2015 Holiday Arrangement for the National Day

• purple-leaves @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, September 28, 2015 6:02 PM Reply
    Dear Customers,

We would like to inform you about DX holiday arrangement of the National Day.

DX fulfillment center will be off work from October 1st to October 3rd (HKT). All shipments will be temporarily postponed during this time, including MVP orders.

CS department:
    Ticket CS will be off from October 1st to October 3rd (HKT),and will be on work from October 4th to October 7th at a reduced capacity.

LiveChat CS will remain open at a reduced capacity throughout the entire holiday from October 1st to October 7th (HKT).

DX.com forum product questions: Technical questions on products will not be answered until Oct.8th because the suppliers will be off work from October 1st to October 7th (HKT).

During this time longer than usual processing times may be experienced. Also please be advised that some orders cannot be processed until after the holiday as most suppliers will be fully closed during this time. DX will make every attempt to process and ship as many orders as possible before the holiday.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for the understanding.

Yours sincerely,
    DX.com
    Posts(155) | Reviews | Tip post

cyclist edited thread settings on 10/13/2015 at 1:55 AM
  • JohnMccluskey Monday, September 28, 2015 6:30 PM Reply
    Thanks for giving the valuable information about DX holiday arrangement of the National Day
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• Happyvicky @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, September 29, 2015 10:38 AM Reply
    :)
    I'll have my maternity leave from next week(my baby will be born in a mo
    nth), and I may be back to office a
    round mid-December.
    If you have anything to query, please contact Maye_Tao.
    Thank you. :)

Posts(7247) | Reviews | Tip post

• hnoliver Tuesday, September 29, 2015 11:02 AM Reply
    Hi, will items still be sent during this time? Thanks.
    Posts(127) | Reviews | Tip post

• purple-leaves @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, September 29, 2015 1:24 PM Reply
    @hnoliver
    The whole holiday is from Oct.1st to Oct. 7th(HKT). The fulfillment center will be off work from October 1st to October 3rd, during which the orders will not be dispatched. As most suppliers will be fully closed during the holiday period, some orders cannot be processed until after the holiday(Oct.8th).

Thank you.

Posts(155) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere