Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Hot Deals & Coupons)
Hot Deals & Coupons

Thread Closed 10 years aniversary, lost points

• LOVELORD Friday, October 23, 2015 10:04 AM Reply
    Hello,

I have more 11799 points, witch I collect in gues the cad game. Then you just cut my points to 1204?

What is a reason? I dont see any info about points value?

Now I cant get anz coupon to buy something.

Please to fix this error.
    Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

cyclist closed this thread on 10/23/2015 at 7:07 PM
  • Bojinho Friday, October 23, 2015 10:09 AM Reply
    I also had over 11000 points, now I have 100.
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alphaedrum Friday, October 23, 2015 10:28 AM Reply
    Same. Over 150,000 points (I have a screenshot from 2 days ago when I had over 60,000) and went down to 750. Now I went up to 1280 (wich I was able to make on the 10 minutes when the reset happened) with is still WAY LESS than the amount I got.

Im not even going to reach the friggin coupons at this rate.
    Posts(35) | Reviews | Tip post

• LOVELORD Friday, October 23, 2015 10:32 AM Reply
    I plaz only for coupons. If I can reach coupons, I lost time. I dont trust this site anymore
    Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alphaedrum Friday, October 23, 2015 10:35 AM Reply
    Same. 3 days of nonstop and almost non sleep (my brother helped me a bit since I promised him a gift if I made it) went to the garbage!

• AmiBaBa Friday, October 23, 2015 10:43 AM Reply
    Same, I had 33450 points and now only 280. Why is that?!
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• MorgueBay Friday, October 23, 2015 11:02 AM Reply
    Pretty sure this matter isn't going to be resolved anytime soon.

Can't say I'm outraged or anything, merely disappointed.
    Posts(26) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alphaedrum Friday, October 23, 2015 11:13 AM Reply
    Actually I talked with support about the topic a couple of minutes ago.

I got told that someone has to come here on the forums because they can't handle that issue via support, and our best chance is that that will be by the monday, when of course the lucky point exchange zone is closed.

Way to go DX... way to go...

post edited by Alphaedrum on 10/23/2015 at 11:14 AM
  • janrintje Friday, October 23, 2015 1:48 PM Reply
    Me too. This morning when I logged on, gone were the 7000+ points I had yesterday, to leave me with a mere 310. Otherwise I would be in the Ranking, but what on earth happened!?!?
    Alphaedrum: thanks for enlightening us about support's anwer. I think this is quite a bad deal here.
    Posts(36) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alphaedrum Friday, October 23, 2015 1:57 PM Reply
    Believe me when I say that I was like half hour complaining to that poor support that has the disgrace to take me on the chat.

That person Bunny, told me after several tries to make him/her do something about, that he/she was going to channel someone to the forum in order to get us some answers the fastest possible. That was 2 hours and half ago.

But well...

I hope that if they fix that thing on time, at least have the decency to reload the $20 coupons, since Im pretty sure most of the people on the top 50 don't deserve em because of the bug and is not fair for us to be punished for this.

Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:
Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere