Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Q & A)
Q & A

Thread Closed Lucky points.

• MorgueBay Friday, October 23, 2015 10:13 AM Reply
    I would really like to know what's up with these points.

I've played the 'Guess the Card' mini game every day for almost two hours a day and scored over 80k points only to see that my current points have been reduced to 735- which happens to be less than what I had to begin with.
    My points were displaying correctly until the last couple of minutes.

Anyone care to shed some light on the matter?
    Posts(26) | Reviews | Tip post

cyclist closed this thread on 10/23/2015 at 7:07 PM
  • Bojinho Friday, October 23, 2015 10:17 AM Reply
    You are not the only one. Many people lost points, including me. I hope it is bug that can fixed.
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alphaedrum Friday, October 23, 2015 10:21 AM Reply
    Same thing happened to me. I was at over 150,000 lucky points and 10 minutes before the close of the game the points went down to 750...

then again, tried to spam the game to get at least into the last places of the top 50, got over 1000 points and at the end of the game got back AGAIN to 750!

DX, are you kidding me?! What bother me the most, is that I've been working on the points nonstop for a couple of days (I was very passive at the beggining of the event) and it ends like this... thats just wrong.
    Posts(35) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by Alphaedrum on 10/23/2015 at 10:26 AM
  • MorgueBay Friday, October 23, 2015 10:47 AM Reply
    I honestly hope so myself.

Perhaps they took the liberty to decide whether scoring a certain amount of points was 'humanly' possible or not. Alas, anyone who had gone past their self appointed threshold was considered a fraud and had their points deducted. How convenient.

Even if they were to fix this 'bug', it would hardly change anything. And I really wanted to get that one figurine. Suppose I'll have to pass. Unless they decide to 'compensate', that is.

Same here, Alpha, same here.

• Alphaedrum Friday, October 23, 2015 11:03 AM Reply
    Thats what I thought at first place, but honestly having over a week to get points, get over 100k is not a crazy amount. I mean, I made over that amount after 3 days of nonstop with a bit of help from my brother.

Since the exchange zone is just open 24 hours this just plain mess my schedule (worked myself so hard in order to at least achieve one of the last places, in the case some crazy people went nonsleep all the week, or did some fraudulent stuff), because I was just planning on do a quite big buy and those coupons were going to be very handy.

But no, DX came to screw us up.

By the way, had a chat with support and they told me we have to wait until someone with power replies here to see if he can clean the mess. But with the best luck we can get it until the monday...

Way to go DX, way to go...

• MorgueBay Friday, October 23, 2015 11:15 AM Reply
    I honestly haven't thought of using Live Chat to contact them.
    Pretty sure they have more important matters (or complaints in this case) to tend to.

This may indeed take a while to resolve and the rise of similar, lucky points related threads is certain to follow.

• Alphaedrum Friday, October 23, 2015 11:17 AM Reply
    I think a lot of people is trying to contact em because the issue.

When a package goes missing but no event is running I get connected with someone quite fast, but today took good half hour to achieve that.

• pubo1 Friday, October 23, 2015 12:17 PM Reply
    Looks like I'm not the only one. Anyone got an answer from them?
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alphaedrum Friday, October 23, 2015 12:18 PM Reply
    Nothing yet. As I stated, support helped me on nothing. Just told me to wait for a reply here and after forcing it, that they were going to try to redirect someone to answer the related topics.

post edited by Alphaedrum on 10/23/2015 at 12:21 PM
  • janrintje Friday, October 23, 2015 3:20 PM Reply
    I'm with you guys.
    @DX support: Still waiting on a reply regarding this crazy issue. Seems rather convenient that all these points went missing on 'pay day'...
    Posts(36) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:
Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere