Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Site Bug Reports)
Site Bug Reports

Thread Closed Guess the card game missing points

• Alphaedrum Friday, October 23, 2015 11:41 AM Reply
    Already talked to support, and helped me on nothing.

I had over 150,000 points (I think it was around 170,000, since the last screenshots I took were when I had 60,000 and 100,000 respectively and they went missing on the last minutes of the game. I don't have a screenshot of the 170,000 because I entered on panic and refreshed the page, but I do have a couple prior that amount as I stated.

I've been working myself the last couple of days in order to achieve at least one place on the top 50 (over 150,000 ensured me at least ONE of the 50 places I hoped) but what happened? on the last minutes everything got rollbacked, went back to 750 points and on panic I tried to get up in order to at least get on the last places of the top 50.

Didnt happened.

When the event ended, I made it up to 1300 points, but it got rollbacked AGAIN down to 750 points. Then went up again to 1300 points, leaving my other over 149,000 points on the limbo.

Talked to support and they told me that nothing can be done until someone from DX come to see our posts on the forum, so here is it my post.
    Posts(35) | Reviews | Tip post

cyclist closed this thread on 10/23/2015 at 7:05 PM
  • Alphaedrum Friday, October 23, 2015 1:01 PM Reply
    Aaaand the $20 coupons are already gone. THANKS DEAL EXTREME...

I seriously hope they fix this on time.
    Posts(35) | Reviews | Tip post

• Stizzo Friday, October 23, 2015 1:36 PM Reply
    I'm in the same situation. I had more than 100.000 point and now i've 0! :(
    Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

• bosoko Friday, October 23, 2015 2:20 PM Reply
    I also had about 166000 points yesterday, and now I'm down to 580. Hopefully this is fixed.
    Posts(366) | Reviews | Tip post

• janrintje Friday, October 23, 2015 3:02 PM Reply
    Same here, I didn't go over the 10.000 limit with the card game, but I'm down to 320 and certainly nowhere near the top 50. As a result no lucky points exchanging for me and as I read here a lot of you are with me on this same DX bug.

This issue needs to be fixed, DX! Come on!
    Posts(36) | Reviews | Tip post

• rndkvscw9nkua Friday, October 23, 2015 3:07 PM Reply
    Where did my 32K points go? I've spent a few hours for the last 3-4 days getting this many points and now they're all gone!
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• dxofficial @DX Staff @DX Staff Friday, October 23, 2015 4:34 PM Reply
    Dear friends,

There was some problem in our the system and we are working hard to get your points restored today.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused and feel free to contact us back if needed.

DX TEAM
    Posts(877) | Reviews | Tip post

• Happyvicky @DX Staff @DX Staff Friday, October 23, 2015 4:40 PM Reply
    Hi everybody,
    We are sorry for the inconvenience there caused.
    Please read our official notification about this problem. Thanks.
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1438479
    If you have anything further to query,please report to that thread,then we will handle it asap.
    I'll have my maternity leave from next week(my baby will be born in a mo
    nth), and I may be back to office a
    round mid-December.
    If you have anything to query, please contact Maye_Tao.
    Thank you. :)

Posts(7247) | Reviews | Tip post

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere