Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Products Request)
Products Request

open a dispute if you have not already

• Fraggle Tuesday, November 10, 2015 7:57 PM Reply
    I highly recommend that anyone who has not yet opened a dispute in paypal, open one now.
    If you have a dispute already opened in their resolution centre, then I recommend that you escalate it now.
    Otherwise you will be waiting an eternity to see your money or to see anything being done.
    This company should be forced to cease trading outside China, they break so many rules.

If you want to make things as quick as possible, escalate your claim(s) today.
    They will be given a long deadline by which to react, (and they won't), then you can wait 2-5 days more to receive refund.
    Posts(11) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, November 10, 2015 10:33 PM Reply
    I highly recommend that anyone who has not yet opened a dispute in paypal, open one now.

I haven't yet opened a paypal dipute. Do you really think I should open one?

It couldn't be about not getting an order. After 4 years of ordering from here I've gotten everything I've ever ordered, or refunds/re-shipments for orders that were lost.

It couldn't be about damaged/wrong items not being replaced/refunded. I've never gotten a damaged/wrong item.

I can't think of any other good reason to open a dispute, but if you suggest one I'll certainly give it my full attention.

LMAO.
    NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12555) | Reviews | Tip post

• Fraggle Wednesday, November 11, 2015 2:36 AM Reply
    I did originally think this was an EU forum as I followed from Eud.DX website, and that is who I was addressing. But seeing as it isn't, I'll ellaborate.
    After joining DX nearly 7 years ago, I was mildly content with their delivery, as the items were cheap.
    They are no longer cheap. The shipping has got worse, and now they are falsely implying they have some sort of EU agreement or warehouse by opening "DX EU Direct".
    It isn't direct, they have no warehouse, and they have no tax agreement. It is higher prices and your VAT\Duty isn't paid.

If you live in the EU and have ordered, (specifically if it has passed 5-7 days) even if they made some bullsh*t excuse explaining the reason for the delay, and it is going to be delayed 2 or more weeks. OPEN A DISPUTE.
    That way, by the time you really are sick to death of waiting, and realise that you are expected to pay another 20-something percent and a handling charge, you can cancel, and your escalated dispute will take minimum time.

Should you choose to accept the parcel and the extra charges that DX are illegally trying to bypass by trying to trick the EU governments postal systems by bouncing them off each other/through different EU Countries, then you can easily cancel your dispute.

So gasbag aka bag of sh*t, I suggest you sever your genitals with a rusty axe and feed them to your dog.
    Everyone else, open a dispute.

LMAO LOL ROFL and any other ingenious tosser way to suggest I'm laughing at the end of my post.

post edited by Fraggle on 11/11/2015 at 3:30 AM
  • gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, November 11, 2015 2:56 AM Reply
    Uhh... it's ROFL. Unless you have a "laughing floor" that you do your rolling on. :D
    Ask them.

• matrix-neo Moderator Wednesday, November 11, 2015 7:08 AM Reply
    @fraggle, airing your issue with DX is one thing, but getting rather graphic towards another customer on an open forum, is that really called for? you might be angry and frustrated with DX but people here are trying to help when they reply, whether you see it or not
    Resistance is futile-give in to DX gadget craving!
    also a voluntary mod-be nice please!
    Have an enquiry? https://cs.dx.com/ticket/index

Posts(11989) | Reviews | Tip post

• Fraggle Wednesday, November 11, 2015 7:45 AM Reply
    It's gone beyond me giving a crud. When someone tries to reply with a smarmy answer, to a post on a forum supporting a store that I believe should be shut down due to their unscrupulous activities, You'll excuse me if I take what you say at it's minimal worth.
    There is a thread in this same forum filled with people trying to get their money back and worried they might have a tough time, once they have realised delivery times are not the same as they have been advertised.
    Many people only realising it after they have parted with their money.
    Not knowing where to look and that thread in particular not being much help, I started this thread to notify the quickest method to get your money back.

I replied to that dope, the way I expect he expected.

post edited by Fraggle on 11/11/2015 at 7:56 AM
  • gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, November 11, 2015 9:35 AM Reply
    Fraggle

Had you started this thread by explaining your reasons for opening a paypal dispute, instead of just telling everyone to start their own dispute, I'm sure I would have responded differently, or more likely, not responded at all.

But instead, you chose to just start spouting gibberish like a spoiled brat throwing a temper tantrum, and telling everyone to not buy here because YOU had a problem, which could have been avoided by simply reading the FAQs. That's what they're there for.

And if you've been buying here for 7 years, it's very difficult for me to understand how you didn't know there is no EU warehouse. There's certainly been enough threads about it in the forums.

supporting a store that I believe should be shut down due to their unscrupulous activities,

I reiterate, (that means say again) LMAO. If every website that any customer ever had a problem with should be shut down, there wouldn't be any websites left.

Have a nice day. :)

edit - typo
    Ask them.

post edited by gasbag11 on 11/11/2015 at 9:36 AM
  • Maggie66 @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, November 11, 2015 10:28 AM Reply
    @Fraggle

Sorry to cause you any trouble.
    If you have already opened a dispute could you please offer us your ORDER NUMBER so that we will do our best to deal with your problem asap. Please understand that DX won't never ever do any thing to make our customers to lose any penny. We truly committed to provide our customers best service and make them have a happy shopping experience.
    Thank you for supporting DX.
    Posts(221) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by Maggie66 on 11/11/2015 at 10:28 AM
  • Maggie66 @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, November 11, 2015 10:32 AM Reply
    @gasbag11 @matrix-neo

Really appreciate for your support and help.
    Thank you.
    Posts(221) | Reviews | Tip post

• Fraggle Wednesday, November 11, 2015 10:36 AM Reply
    Gasbag, - I don't see spouting gibberish like a spoiled brat throwing a temper tantrum in the first post, I see a recommendation to customers that are inevitably going to run into problems as DX haven't moved with the times.
    My only mistake was not realising that the eud.dx site pointed to the international forum. If I had realised that, then I probably would have mentioned EU customers in the thread title.
    The pathetic comments you try to get a response/bite with, are the most childlike things in this thread.
    My "temper tantrum" didn't start until you did. Even then, I wouldn't call it that, I would compare it to swatting a fly, - enough annoyance to get me to swipe my arm.

If every website that any customer ever had a problem with should be shut down, there wouldn't be any websites left.

I'll explain again, but a little more simplistic for you, as you didn't seem to grasp it the first time.
    It's not that I have a problem with DX.
    What DX are doing regarding their sales to Europe, is probably illegal. If not, it's definitely a grey area that warrants an investigation. Unfortunately the laws in China are different than Europe and it's many Countries, so it makes it harder to pinpoint out who's laws are being broken and by whom, and who should pay.
    DX obviously think so too, if not they probably would send their parcels direct, rather than through other EU Countries, with the hope that it avoids customs.
    {REMOVED. READ THE T&C} would be examples of sites that may ship from China or Hong Kong, but pay the VAT before it arrives (i.e. it is included in the price). But they also have EU Warehouses.
    {REMOVED. READ THE T&C} would be an example of a store that doesn't have an EU warehouse, but does pay the Duty, or will reimburse if the customer is asked.
    DX could take an example from any one of those, or many other sites and sellers on {REMOVED. READ THE T&C} etc..

if you've been buying here for 7 years, it's very difficult for me to understand how you didn't know there is no EU warehouse.

I didn't say I've been buying here for 7 years, you need to learn to read and discern at the same time, or take a break between sentences so that you can take them in.
    I said I joined DX nearly 7 years ago.
    It would take a special kind of someone to stay shopping in the one place for more than a year.

Neither did I say I didn't know they had no EU Warehouse. Again, Read sentence, take break.
    I was pointing out that they don't have any relations with Europe, and they do not include VAT in the overall price, but they do charge a higher amount, so most customers would assume that the reason is because VAT is included.
    To summarise that paragraph - DX -> No Warehouse, No Direct Shipping, No Tax paid.

If you have nothing of any value to add to a thread, it's probably best you don't post in it.
    I'd say you get your ass handed to you quite a lot.

If you have nothing to say regarding DX's EU practice and policies, from their prices to their shipping methods, then it's probably best you don't waste any more space in this thread and keep it for people that have.
    You have already managed to waste 3 of 7 posts. (At the time of writing).

I reiterate, (Because I now know you know what that means) if you have nothing constructive to say about DX shipping to Europe and Their Charging policies, then please refrain from posting (that means don't post) in this thread.
    I won't be replying to you in the future.
    Thank you, it's late, and goodnight.

mod edited by cyclist on 11/11/2015 at 9:34 PM
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Products Request)
Products Request

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere