Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Requests)
Product Requests

Vstarcam C7824

• SteJohan Saturday, December 19, 2015 1:32 AM Reply

I got this ip camera some days ago. The cameras hw seems to work, but it lookes like it have been just before. ( no seal on the box and the seal on the cam is broken ). However, that is not the problem. But the cameas 15 caracter UID has been just on the internet before, and now I cant log into the camera with the budeled sw ( Eye4 ). I can add the camera on my lan but its always OFFLINE when I try to accsess it trough the Eye4 app. I can use it throug the cams internal control panel by using my external ip and port. But that dont give me full controle. I have another cam ( Vstarcam but not same model ), and it works fine. Is there any way to fix this ?

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Product Requests)
Product Requests

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere