Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Hot Deals & Coupons)
Hot Deals & Coupons

T858 'an old friend' as Hot Deal... But:is locked?

• prfaasse Saturday, December 19, 2015 6:02 PM Reply

Too much time om my hands today: I browsed through dx's Hot Deals section, and found an 'old friend'. 

I have ordered & received the Sonny BestBuy T858 dirt-cheap Android phone little more than a year ago (my order no: 141003001061750263). 

The device does work I presume, but: It was locked to a then unknown (I now suspect China Mobile) service provider. I never managed to unlock it, and it has remained unused ever since because it will not accept any of the local (@ Europe/Netherlands) SIMM cards. The locked nature of the phone was indicated nowhere @dx.com...

My question: Is there anyone 'out there' who has had similar or different experience with this T858 phone?

I'm currently seeing '12 sold' @ Hot Deals. If the thing is still 'locked': Assuming part of those 12 are outside China, that's going to end up with a set of unhappy customers... 

Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Hot Deals & Coupons)
Hot Deals & Coupons

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere