Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

What has DX become now ?

• AndiBcool Tuesday, February 16, 2016 6:28 PM Reply

Looking into my account, the last order i made here was almost 1 year ago.

Im some old customer that started ordering from DX in 2008.

Back then DX had nice prices and very fast shipping.

I got airmail shipments within 1 week.

Well when i look here now i often miss products other shops have and im looking for.

If DX has them listed, they are in 99% of the time more expensive.

Shipping times got very long and if i read here there is also the wrong shipping company choosen that leads to reshipping and even more time shipping takes.

EU warehouse is still not here. Products are still send from China at more costs and using some other shipping company to increase shipping (in therory) at a even higher price.

Now back to the other shop did order there a Meizu HD50 headphones and it has arrived 1 week after i did order it. That shop makes photos of the package of every order you will see in your account info.

Made another order there of SKU: 395833 and guess what it was also here 1 week later and did cost 6$ less with free shipping.

Then i did try out from EU warehouse they have SKU: 391997 and guess what, its only 45$ or 50$ with insured shipping from UK there. No need to pay tax or customs.

But hey its not this shop alone, i made almost the same experience with others with some variation in the prices.

Pretty much sad but i guess i wont order anything here for another year.

Posts(856) | Reviews | Tip post

• Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, March 10, 2016 4:39 PM Reply

Andi, I too experienced the same, DX' service let me down and I had an 18month hiatus from ordering on DX, I came back and I have issues again with orders.  While the other company I also ordered from didn't give me any issues.

So yes, I won't be ordering from DX anymore besides using up my points and store credit(since DX refuses to refund me).

unhappy and grumpy about DX
    Why I'm (temporary) back on the forums:
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1447763
    Posts(6762) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere