Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Detailed invoice with TIN(Taxpayer Ident. Number)

• badma Saturday, February 20, 2016 7:26 PM Reply

I need an invoice with:

-TIN (Taxpayer Identification Number)     <- COMPLETELY NECESSARY

- Address + phone

for the order: 160128001013884722

you have just send me an invoice with address but no TIN on it!!!!!!

I need it the identification number of your business call it TIN or whatever, but should be added to the invoice.

Thank you in advance.

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, February 21, 2016 6:42 PM Reply

For something so important, I can't help but think that a customer forum is not the best place to ask. Have you thought of opening a ticket?

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24937) | Reviews | Tip post

• Happyvicky @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, February 24, 2016 5:22 PM Reply

@badma

Sorry,there is no TIN (Taxpayer Identification Number).

I'll have my maternity leave from next week(my baby will be born in a mo
    nth), and I may be back to office a
    round mid-December.
    If you have anything to query, please contact Maye_Tao.
    Thank you. :)

Posts(7247) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, February 24, 2016 5:31 PM Reply

badma didn't answer my earlier question, so it's probably not as necessary an issue as they implied.

If a Taxpayer Identification Number is really "COMPLETELY NECESSARY" in whatever country badma lives in, surely they wouldn't allow purchases from places where Taxpayer Identification Numbers don't exist?

Why would a Chinese company which doesn't pay tax outside of China have a Taxpayer Identification Number?

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24937) | Reviews | Tip post

• Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, March 14, 2016 11:26 AM Reply

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxpayer_Identification_Number

A Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) is an identifying number used for tax purposes in the United States. It is also known as a Tax Identification Number or Federal Taxpayer Identification Number. A TIN may be assigned by the Social Security Administration or by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).

DX can't have a TIN because they don't have to pay taxes to the US, if a TIN is required(which I doubt), it'd be your TIN to be on the invoice, so that customs can charge you taxes for your imported item.  Do you live in the USA?  Why is the TIN needed?

Otherwise it's not TIN: 

This article is about identification numbers used in the US tax system. For taxpayer identification numbers used in other countries, see National identification number.

unhappy and grumpy about DX
    Why I'm (temporary) back on the forums:
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1447763
    Posts(6762) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere