Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Site Bug Reports)
Site Bug Reports

DX's main bugs (eg the Stupid New Forum Interface)

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, October 31, 2018 7:18 AM Reply

Note the . after the final "iframe" tag. Forum bug.

You don't think that that ^^ might have caused it? 

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12572) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, October 31, 2018 8:26 AM Reply

Caused the page to jam up?

Has the hacker edited the post again after being banned?

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24950) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, November 16, 2018 5:21 AM Reply

I cannot post here or see My Orders.

Remembering 30 years.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, November 29, 2018 6:12 PM Reply

It looks like the whole DX site has been given the Stupid New Forum Interface treatment.

sku.121447 is no longer a product on the site. Where is the thread with the test data?

Remembering 30 years.

• rrocha Thursday, November 29, 2018 7:21 PM Reply

Language settings in completely broken.

The site try to guess what language is best for me and when i try to swtich back to english is keeps forcing me to use the language they guessed before.

That causes a lot of issues like loging me out of the site and broken links.

Posts(11) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, December 20, 2018 7:29 AM Reply

Bunches of bugs still not fixed, and masses of broken functionality that are hard to tell if they're bugs or new policy. Did the IT department make the "upgrade" then head away on an early Christmas break? Did DX once again spend all its money on an unnecessary upgrade and not allow any budget for bug fixing?

Remembering 30 years.

• BernardBerg Thursday, December 20, 2018 8:58 PM Reply

I have an order (181110001030188012) in the old system that was placed on November 10, 2018 and hasn't arrived after 40 days. I don't seem to be able to open a ticket for this issue. Clicking on the order gives me an error "P_636809068005660911".

In the new interface I can't find a way to contact live customer support...

If try to contact DX through https://help.dx.com/Customer/index and click on "Message DX" button, it takes me to a "Submit report" screen (https://home.dx.com/ReportsCenter/submitList) with 5 different choices (IP issues, Restricted or Prohibited items", "Related violations",etc...) none of which having anything to do with regular issue with orders. I am at a loss to know what to do next.

Frankly, this new system is horrible and not user-friendly.

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, December 30, 2018 6:25 AM Reply

DX is not completely dead. (Not quite yet.) Something seems to have been fixed, although it's not clear if this bug was part of the site "upgrade".

http://club.dx.com/forums/Forums.dx/threadid.1486517?page=2#1486831 

Remembering 30 years.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, December 30, 2018 6:38 AM Reply
    Remembering 30 years.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, May 31, 2019 9:17 AM Reply

I posted my thoughts about DX's present treatment of store credit:

http://club.dx.com/forums/Forums.dx/threadid.1167417?page=10#1488779

It resulted in a PM (genuinely private, apparently) telling me what to do.

Hi, we find you have *** store credit available, please go in dx.com to order, just choosing the payment method: store credit.

And it seemed to have a non-working image.

So I tried doing it. First, I couldn't log in. I had to reset my password. Second, it wouldn't accept my store credit. Apparently I needed to enter a payment password, but that wasn't explained (or even mentioned). The page wouldn't accept the password I entered. It complained that it needed to be 6-20 characters and needed a digit, a letter and a symbol. No reason it wouldn't work, then. I entered a completely different payment password and eventually got it working. Third, I returned to my shopping card and it was empty.

DX's site is simply broken. I bet I won't be able to post this now. Nope: "Please login."

Remembering 30 years.

post edited by sheepish on 5/31/2019 at 9:25 AM
Page 38 of 39
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Site Bug Reports)
Site Bug Reports

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere