Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Surprisingly I did not see any mistakes

• Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, March 15, 2016 9:41 PM Reply

I was really hoping to find mistakes on the shown text, but I didn't. Aside from punctuation and the accents.

But I do wonder if DX does it on purpose.  When uploading pictures on a product page with text writen on the object, isn 't there anyone who bothers to flip the images 180 degrees so people can read the words?

unhappy and grumpy about DX
    Why I'm (temporary) back on the forums:
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1447763
    Posts(6762) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by Voriki on 3/15/2016 at 9:44 PM
  • desolder Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, March 18, 2016 1:09 AM Reply

They probably copied it letter-for-letter from the standard Catholic Spanish translation, so the chance of misspelling is less. It's when they try to write their own translations from Chinese that we end up with funny Chinglish (or is that Spanese?) text.

What's up with the scrubbed LED driver IC markings?
    What are they trying to hide?

Posts(7073) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, March 18, 2016 5:46 AM Reply

I'm guessing it's the Lord's Prayer, 57 words. It has 66 words in English, 72 in Greek.

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24945) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere