DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

[Update Nov.28] Shipment of purely power products

• purple-leaves @DX Staff @DX Staff Friday, March 25, 2016 10:01 PM Reply

@all

The smartphones and other products that contain batteries are not in the list. The purely power products  are mainly power banks and single batteries for cellphones, laptops, tablets, digital cameras. 

Posts(140) | Reviews | Tip post

• tfibe Friday, March 25, 2016 10:05 PM Reply

@purple-leaves 

Then can you explain why my order containing SKU 396428 http://www.dx.com/p/mini-usb-flexible-clock-2-blade-1-mode-fan-with-led-light-for-pc-power-bank-silver-396428#.VvVEV-J97cs was canceled ? How is it different compared to a cellphone with a lithium battery ? The item in questin contains a small battery inside to keep the real time clock running even if not plugged in.

Posts(26) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by tfibe on 3/25/2016 at 10:07 PM
  • deathalf Friday, March 25, 2016 10:21 PM Reply

this sucks! i have got my shipment cancelled because of this :( well time to search for alternatives.

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• Jasper22 Friday, March 25, 2016 10:52 PM Reply

What if I add something that it isn't power related products? Will it push through with those items? or all batteries are prohibited even if its with other products in the shipment?

• Panofsky Friday, March 25, 2016 11:25 PM Reply

@purple-leaves

That can't be true I'm afraid. If so, than why was a simple remote control with 2 AAA batteries blocked? (SKU 65468)

Posts(6) | Reviews | Tip post

• srwarren Friday, March 25, 2016 11:44 PM Reply

Why did my order of http://www.dxsoul.com/product/sd-to-microsd-transflash-card-converter-module-901027001#.VvVcMB9yuUk, an item that is in no way at all power-related nor even power-consuming, get cancelled/returned because of this? Are you not labelling packages correctly for customs, so they think the device is something it isn't? This is my first DX order, and I now wonder if DX is just a scam to collect interest on my money for a week while you pretend to ship something and then have it returned (given that the tracking number could never be found on your tracking site either...)

• choxnox Saturday, March 26, 2016 12:17 AM Reply

What a stupid regulation. My order was cancelled and it contained only one item: butane torch which comes without gas anyways. Maybe 70% of products coming from China are with batteries (electronics mostly) so this regulation is a shot in the foot for Chinese economy.

I suspect something else is going on they're not telling us. No problem, I'll buy my stuff somewhere else and they can continue selling this crappy story to someone else.

Posts(19) | Reviews | Tip post

• cyriusbe Saturday, March 26, 2016 1:42 AM Reply

That's too bad :-(.

At least my alcaline 27A 12v batteries where in a separate shipment.

I hope DX will solve this quickly, the same batteries are still available for shipment (belgium) on alixxx site :/.

Anyway, looking at products details, it's written when shipment is only available for the 22 countries, at least this will avaid further shipment refused.

Posts(44) | Reviews | Tip post

• mario.arreola Saturday, March 26, 2016 2:34 AM Reply

Ok I get they block the shipment of lithium batteries, even alkaline batteries. But blocking a plastic battery case without batteries?  http://www.dx.com/p/26339 That is ridiculous! 

I hate burocracy.

Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• armchairhero Saturday, March 26, 2016 2:43 AM Reply

I ordered a couple of solar panels and a water pump, there are no batteries in either of those things, what the hell?

Page 2 of 15
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere