Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Hot Deals & Coupons)
Hot Deals & Coupons

Subscribed to newsletter no giftcard after a month

• Grijan Thursday, June 9, 2016 9:04 PM Reply

Until April I was receiving a $3 gift card each month on the last day. The last one arrived on April 30th.

In May 9th I subscribed to the newsletter. I have not received no gift card after that, even if one should have arrived on May 31st.

Please excuse me for this apparently duplicated thread. After contacting Live Chat, they instructed me to open a new thread in the forum. Initially I posted on the thread that was already opened on the topic, but got no reply. Because of that, I'm going to do what I was told to do and open a new thread.

Posts(23) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, June 9, 2016 9:40 PM Reply

After contacting Live Chat, they instructed me to open a new thread in the forum.

Really? Live Chat told you to ask customers why you didn't get the gift card?

What kind of stupid business practice is that? That's ridiculous. 

@Happyvicky 

Does DX have  new people working in Live Chat who don't know what they're doing?

Btw, I didn't get my June gift card either. @sheepish, please do something about that. lol

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12556) | Reviews | Tip post

• Grijan Thursday, June 9, 2016 10:04 PM Reply

> Really? Live Chat told you to ask customers why you didn't get the gift card?

Yes, really. This is the relevant part of the conversation (I always have the chat transcript. sent to me):

> Joice: http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/forum.-100
    > Joice: sorry for the trouble, please post a topic here by following this link
    > Joice: we will check further and keep you informed of the result there.
    > Grijan: I already posted yesterday, but have obtained no reply from staff.
    > Grijan: http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1447601
    > Grijan: I replied to an already open thread, as is the custom in forums.
    > Joice: i have transferred it to  my colleague responsible for the forum service, please check our reply there in  1-2 working days

> Grijan: Ok. I'll check it.

It sounded strange. But sometimes I have seen DX staff in the forums, so I thought it would be worth a try.

post edited by Grijan on 6/9/2016 at 10:05 PM
  • gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, June 9, 2016 10:17 PM Reply

DX staff do participate in the forums all the time. But like it says at the bottom of the page; "Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies."

But there's no way a customer can do anything at all about problems like that, aside from asking a staff member to help.

Ask them.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, June 10, 2016 7:03 AM Reply
    Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24932) | Reviews | Tip post

• Grijan Friday, June 10, 2016 7:09 AM Reply

Thank you, sheepish. But that is the other thread I was referring to (and you alreadi replied to me in it  ).

Still no word from DX's staff...

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, June 10, 2016 7:16 AM Reply

Yes, I was just linking it for reference, and you didn't auto-link it above (which happens when you hit return after the address). I'll get back to it and this thread in a bit.

Remembering 30 years.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, June 10, 2016 7:36 AM Reply

OK, I've got nothing. What's the point of telling a customer to post in the forum for this issue? To highlight how something at DX isn't working right (again)?

Remembering 30 years.

• Grijan Friday, June 10, 2016 8:05 AM Reply

Yes, it is very sad. Years ago, DX's service was first class. It had competitive prices, but its main advantage over that Chinese clone of Amazon that is a frogs pool was that DX had excellent customer service. And it was definitely worth paying more.

Now, the "Chinese Amazon" is both keeping prices low and ensuring sellers provide waranty and refunds, while DX's customer service is going down the drain.

As I said before, really sad.

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, June 10, 2016 9:11 PM Reply

DX's customer service is going down the drain.

As I said before, really sad.

While I agree that DX is not what it once was, I don't think it's just DX. 

Another site I buy from was very well known for their fast shipping and fast Customer Service. I had my fastest delivery ever (from China) from there, and tickets were answered in hours, not days.

Now the forum there has loads of complaints about orders taking forever to ship, and CS taking just as long to reply to people. 

I think China in general has hit some snags and isn't pumping products out at the rate it used to a year or 2 ago. 

I could be wrong though. I often am. lol

Ask them.

Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Hot Deals & Coupons)
Hot Deals & Coupons

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere