Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Cell Phones)
Cell Phones

Samsung Galaxy S7 Borda G935F 32GB ROM

• Gsnrenan Thursday, September 1, 2016 3:42 AM Reply

English:

Hello, I'm interested in the device"

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge G935F 32GB ROM Smartphone-Black Factory Unlocked GSM International Version"

I have some questions.

The 4G mobile phone that is compatible with the frequency band used in Brazil, which is 2,500 MHz to 2,690 MHz? 4G will work here?
    Knowing that the fees charged by the post office are unfair how can I proceed to avoid paying an abusive value?
    Can I ask for DX declare a lower value than the value of the unit? What would be the ideal amount to be declared?
    Can I ask for the package to be sent as if it were a person and not a store?
    Thank you in advance.

Português:

Olá, tenho interesse no aparelho "Samsung Galaxy S7 Borda G935F 32GB ROM Smartphone-Black Fábrica Desbloqueado Versão Internacional GSM"

Tenho algumas perguntas.
    O 4G desse celular é compativel com a faixa de frequência utilizada no Brasil que é de 2.500 MHz a 2.690 MHz? O 4G Vai funcionar aqui?
    Sabendo que as taxas cobradas pelos correios são abusivas como posso proceder para evitar pagar um valor tão abusivo?
    Posso pedir para a DX declarar um valor menor do que o valor do aparelho? Qual seria o valor ideal a ser declarado?
    Posso pedir para que o pacote seja enviado como se fosse por uma pessoa e não por uma loja?
    Obrigado desde já.

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• Gsnrenan Thursday, September 1, 2016 5:39 AM Reply

1 - When I saw the announcement had not specifications, now that there is anyway not answer my question.
    2 - When I talked to an employee in the live chat I was told that yes, it is possible to declare a lower value but I forgot to ask if it would be possible that the package was sent as if it were a person and not a store.
    As customer service is a bit inconsistent and I saw that often the products do not reach their recipients'm giving up buying the DX.
    Thank you.

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Cell Phones)
Cell Phones

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere