Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Cell Phones)
Cell Phones

Micro SD card in Doogee F7 Pro

• Ellis_75 Thursday, September 22, 2016 3:33 AM Reply

Can anyone tell me how to install my micro SD card into my Doogee F7 Pro?

I really have no idea how to insert it in to the card slot and the very limited manual doesn't say either. Unfortunally, the doogee company hasn't responded to any of my calls for help. I tried twitter, email, contact forms. Nothing...

Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• PowerPhoto Thursday, September 22, 2016 7:03 AM Reply

I had seen a video saying that the prototype had a shared slot   They are now saying that this model does not support memory expansion. What is written in the manual about memory expansion?

Posts(222) | Reviews | Tip post

• Ellis_75 Thursday, September 22, 2016 12:18 PM Reply

The card slot fits 2 micro sim cards. I only use 1 sim card. You would expect that I can use the other space for the micro SD card, but in no way I can get it to fit in there.

The so called "manual" only points out the location of the sim card slot. I am beginning to suspect it is not possible to add additional memory, despite of what Doogee claims in the specs. Luckely the mobile has 32gb memory itself, but it is still a disappointment.

• cyclist Moderator Thursday, September 22, 2016 6:28 PM Reply

Flashlight issues~https://tinyurl.com/bw2d3pd
    DX Return Policy/Warranty~https://tinyurl.com/yb7dpg3s
    New customers read this ~ http://tinyurl.com/3kcyfqm
    Tracking site ~ http://www.17track.net/en
    Posts(17129) | Reviews | Tip post

• Nick_Name33 Friday, November 4, 2016 11:07 PM Reply

Hi. I just noticed today after going on some site that sells the F7, (I think it was Everbuying.com) , that the F7 has micro sd expansion support, but not the F7 Pro ! Completely weird decision of theirs to do that ! Like why would people buying the higher tier model not need the micro sd and the people buying the lower tier model need it, even though both models have 32gb built in storage ! Completely weird and makes no sense whatsoever ! I would say that Doogee would have sold more of the F7 Pro's if they had included the micro sd card slot in that model. www.gearbest.com also sell the F7 and F7 Pro. They have the F7 in black and also white colour. They have the F7 Pro in Gold and and also in Black as well. I think the white of the F7 is the same as the Gold of the F7 Pro, but for some reason they named it different ! Maybe you could send the phone back to whereever you bought it from and ask them if they would refund you or swap for the F7 which is cheaper but still a very good phone. It has a 13 megapixel camera instead of a 21 megapixel and has a 5 or maybe 8 megapixel i think for selfie instead of the 13 megapixel of the Pro. It has a smaller battery of either 3400mAh or 3600mAh . One or the other I am not sure of coz different sites say different numbers. It has 3gb of ram instead of 4gb ram that the Pro has, and dn dn dnnnnn it has the magic micro sd card slot that Pro SHOULD have !! I was very disappointed that the F7 Pro did not come with a micro sd card slot coz then it would have been the perfect phone and I definitely would have bought it ! It is an amazing phone though none the less, but that lack of micro sd card slot is a deal breaker ! Still the F7 is also very good and I might get it. It is definitely worth considering. Although there a lot of smartphones piling onto the market that have similar specs, from the likes of Vernee (Apollo), Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 and also Redmi Pro ( which is a very nice looking phone that has 2 rear cameras one for taking the image and the other for depth of field. Also has Helio X20 on 32gb model, and Helio X25 on 64gb and 128gb models. The 32 and 64gb models have 3gb ram and the 128gb has 4gb ram. The site I found that has the best prices for the Xiaomi phones is www.igogo.es ) So many other companies do great phones as well like the Lenovo ZUK Z2 which has Snapdragon 820 chip, 4gb Ram, 64gb memory, 13 megapixel camera, 5 mp selfie, 5 inch screen, 3500mAh battery all for between 200 euros and 250 euros depending on where you buy it !!That is absolutely amazing value ! The only cons to that phone are that it has no micro sd slot (which isn't so bad when you have 64gb memory....) and the apparently the camera isn't that great, it is supposed to be only average in its results. However for gaming this phone is a BEAST !! It got Antutu 136,436 !!! (http://www.gizmochina.com/2016/05/31/zuk-z2-first-antutu-benchmarks-revealed/ )   Amazing score which hands down beats any phone with a Helio X20 or X25 but the when the X30 comes out next year it will wipe the floor with the Snapdragon 820 and 821 !!

Phones just keep on getting better and better and more and more powerful, before we know it we can use phones to teleport to wherever we want in the world and maybe even other planets eventually !! 

Good luck with making your choice and hope if you decide to get a refund or change for another phone that you will be successful :D

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by Nick_Name33 on 11/5/2016 at 12:03 AM
  • Ellis_75 Monday, November 7, 2016 1:44 AM Reply

Tnx for your useful tips. I have decided to keep my Doogee F7 Pro. It really is an amazing phone for its price. The lack of expanded memory is a shame, but not terrible enough to choose another phone for now.

• Abbeyesao Thursday, March 16, 2017 1:59 PM Reply

But now i need your tops. Recently I used a software named Video Converter Windows 10, trying stransferring my movie from 720p to 4k. Later I found that the size got much bigger. Is there any way to reduce the video size without lose quality?

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Cell Phones)
Cell Phones

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere